ech0es ready to help out!

ech0es

Discord username:

ech0es#0259

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

I've been playing RSPS for over 10 years, I do remember beta testing a server a very long time ago. I'm quite attentive so I'm definitely passively bug testing at all times, and can absolutely be effective in focusing on that testing.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

I've been playing Runescape since classic, around 2003, though I will admit I haven't kept completely up to date on OSRS. I've been exclusively playing RSPS for the past few years, as I haven't had enough time to invest in playing the official server. At the same time, I do feel like I have quite a lot of experience on most recent content through playing those RSPS.

Runescape username & total level:

Ownage Milk, 1542. Was one of the first maxed pures when OSRS was first released.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

I'm sure I can be useful in testing whatever aspects need to be focused on. Aside from that, I have an accounting degree, with many skills that come along with that. I'm very good with numbers, so I might be able to give useful input things like calculating xp rates.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

Depends on what needs to be done, as I'm not sure what stage the server is at currently. Minimum I would spend 10+ hours per week, and if I was needed to test anything specific, I could definitely see myself spending more.

15 hours ago, ech0es said:

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

I'm sure I can be useful in testing whatever aspects need to be focused on. Aside from that, I have an accounting degree, with many skills that come along with that. I'm very good with numbers, so I might be able to give useful input things like calculating xp rates.

To expand on this, although not technically related to testing per say. I would be willing to put together well written guides for skills as I test them. I would be more than happy to put together a sample template to showcase my abilities if this is something that might help me get into beta testing sooner. 

Edited by ech0es

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to bump my application as I saw that you guys were looking to accept more testers for the following week. 

To add to the above information; since my original application I have practiced numerous pieces of OSRS content both in the main game as well as Ikov. I was practicing areas such as Inferno, both raids, Nightmare, largely due to my excitement of the Zaros release.

On top of my additional knowledge, and also in preparation, I have opened up my schedule this entire following week, and can absolutely commit to a much larger amount of time spent testing vs what I had originally posted. 

I had prepped for yesterday's release, and no doubt it's a bummer that it didn't go as planned, but I'm sure it will be for the best. I hope that I can be reconsidered as a beta tester!