Silverback's Application

Silverback

Discord username: BurritoBuddy#1952

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I do not have bug experience related to RSPS/OSRS.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing on and off for 12 years. I have all end game knowledge besides for TOB. I have done most bosses on my main. I believe having an ironman account has allowed me to dwell deeper into game furthering my knowledge. 

Runescape username & total level: Main 2202 (Jr. Burrito) and Iron 1570 (BurritoBuddy)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I am looking to make this server my main RSPS. I am willing to devote my time and effort into this server. I have always been an outgoing person and would love to help newcomers to the server.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can test anywhere from 20-30 hours. I would play this server alongside playing my two OSRS accounts. I am currently unemployed as I'm awaiting to go to university in the fall. University is all online so I will still be able to put a decent amount of hours in. My friends have all quit OSRS so I am leaning towards joining a new community and make friendships.