ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

OckgzUg.png

g9plrv3.png

'ICE' is a large gaming community that initially formed on Runescape private servers, but has grown to include many other games as well. The main goal of our clan is to provide a great gaming experience to everyone, focusing on helping any and all players that come through. Our CC will always be 100% open to the public, so that any person is more than welcome to join.  However, you must be ranked to win prizes from many of our hosted events and giveaways. The ICE Staff Team takes into consideration advertising, behavior, and CC/Discord activity when evaluating if a player is deserving of a rank/promotion.

* If you wish to transfer your ICE Rank to a new account, please PM one of our Generals or Owners. *

Applying for a rank

We accept applications here on the forums & on our discord. 

For forums, please use this template:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

Rules

1. Follow the Server Rules 
  2. Respect & Treat clan members how you'd wish to be treated.
  3. Activity is key, try to remain active in the CC & Discord as much as possible.
  4. You can only apply for a rank in ICE if you have NO TIES WHATSOEVER to another clan. The exception to this rule is for PKing clans only

mbxnz9t.png

uBC16iL.png

@Purple    @elo    @Laardi  

@Hellish   @Void  

JUQ2kEb.png

@Adapting  @UniTure

@oce   @Konar   @bladder

@Nogan   @Sassafras   @high groupie    @GFX

cccaptain.png

@Chelle   @lunchbox   @Aves  @NORDCode 

@Redius   @BlockTheSpot   @Shader 

@klamling   @Danish  @re-tard

cclt.png

@Mowonie   @Piccolo

ccfm.png

@Sassafras    @Adapting

ccem.png

@Void   @BlockTheSpot   @high groupie

ccdm.png

@Draisaitl   @Chelle

Edited by ice cc

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Tomz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Already do ?

What are your strengths? Professional clicker. Lots of experience. Helpful sometimes. Active

What are your weaknesses? Sarcasm and my baby

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I am already a ranked member in ICE and I plan to play this server on release. I feel I can add a happy atmosphere hosting events 4 da cc as an event manager!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Chelle

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Chelle#5985

Captain/discord manager

N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths?

Discord and great father

Duel arena and dirty diappers

Been in ice since the start and you all are my family.

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) high groupie & high

Discord Tag (Name#0000) DeathSequnce#2016

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lt

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yes

What are your strengths?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for Loved ice ever since applying, plan on playing here upon release, my brain should help with it being osrs based and the other ideas etc i get/brainstrom etc

6 minutes ago, Guest Tomz said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Tomz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Already do ?

What are your strengths? Professional clicker. Lots of experience. Helpful sometimes. Active

What are your weaknesses? Sarcasm and my baby

I am already a ranked member in ICE and I plan to play this server on release. I feel I can add a happy atmosphere hosting events 4 da cc as an event manager!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant

Edited by Hellish

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Moral

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral#4895

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - LT

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Several months ago.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes.

What are your strengths? - Being active in clan chat at yell, can get along with others easily, and being open-minded.

What are your weaknesses? - Joining in clan gaming activities, which is something I am working on as I have more free time on my hands.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel I deserve the rank I am applying for because this is a great clan I am fortunate to be part of, and I would love to do more within the clan and give back to the community. I'm already a staff member in the clan, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing this server when it gets released,

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Deran

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Deran#1964

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 05/20/2019

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - I already do every week.

What are your strengths? - I'm VERY knowledgeable about RuneScape & private servers. Been playing this stupid game since 2005 and I can't get rid of it. I love it though. Personality wise though I'm friendly, respectful and humble. 

What are your weaknesses? - I may be a little self-centered and can burn out on games sometimes, but it's not too much of an issue since I always come back.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - I feel like I deserve to be a lieutenant, because I love to contribute in different ways to ICE and want our little family to thrive. 

Edited by Deran

Applying for a rank

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Brambo/Wise old

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Brambo#2838

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) LT

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) back in the days for recruit it was BP ?

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) i try my best

What are your strengths? Drinking beer

What are your weaknesses? None

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i allready have the rank ;). Im helpfull and active in the cc. Im planning to be active on zaros aswell.

11 minutes ago, Chelle said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Chelle

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Chelle#5985

Captain/discord manager

N/A

What are your strengths?

Discord and great father

Duel arena and dirty diappers

Been in ice since the start and you all are my family.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Captain

10 minutes ago, high groupie said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) high groupie & high

Discord Tag (Name#0000) DeathSequnce#2016

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lt

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yes

What are your strengths?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for Loved ice ever since applying, plan on playing here upon release, my brain should help with it being osrs based and the other ideas etc i get/brainstrom etc

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant

6 minutes ago, Moral said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Moral

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral#4895

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - LT

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Several months ago.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes.

What are your strengths? - Being active in clan chat at yell, can get along with others easily, and being open-minded.

What are your weaknesses? - Joining in clan gaming activities, which is something I am working on as I have more free time on my hands.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel I deserve the rank I am applying for because this is a great clan I am fortunate to be part of, and I would love to do more within the clan and give back to the community. I'm already a staff member in the clan, and I'm definitely looking forward to playing this server when it gets released,

Congratulations!

YLaioNx.jpg

spacer.png

unknown.png

"At least cows can moo now"

Look at all these weirdos listed

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Sassafras

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Loo / Sheets / Ole

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes

What are your strengths? Friendliness, patience for helping players, drinking bourbon, playing UIM

What are your weaknesses? Burnt out easily, dropping twisted bows, drinking tequila, playing UIM

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - I want to help cultivate a great community here on release. Looking forward to seeing both old and new faces in the cc.

Edited by Sassafras

5 minutes ago, Deran said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Deran

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Deran#1964

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 05/20/2019

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - I already do every week.

What are your strengths? - I'm VERY knowledgeable about RuneScape & private servers. Been playing this stupid game since 2005 and I can't get rid of it. I love it though. Personality wise though I'm friendly, respectful and humble. 

What are your weaknesses? - I may be a little self-centered and can burn out on games sometimes, but it's not too much of an issue since I always come back.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - I feel like I deserve to be a lieutenant, because I love to contribute in different ways to ICE and want our little family to thrive. 

Congratulations!

4 minutes ago, Brambo said:

Applying for a rank

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Brambo/Wise old

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Brambo#2838

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) LT

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) back in the days for recruit it was BP ?

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) i try my best

What are your strengths? Drinking beer

What are your weaknesses? None

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i allready have the rank ;). Im helpfull and active in the cc. Im planning to be active on zaros aswell.

Congratulations!

1 minute ago, Sassafras said:

Look at all of those weirdos listed

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Sassafras

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Loo / Sheets / Ole

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes

What are your strengths? Friendliness, patience for helping players, drinking bourbon, playing UIM

What are your weaknesses? Burnt out easily, dropping twisted bows, drinking tequila, playing UIM

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - I want to help cultivate a great community here on release. Looking forward to seeing both old and new faces in the cc.

Congratulations!

YLaioNx.jpg

spacer.png

unknown.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN):  BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Jarinx#6093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY):  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes I already do attend this meetings

What are your strengths?: Long hours of clicking

What are your weaknesses?: getting tired when I do Agility/HUnter

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am already part of this wonderful Community and I try my best to continue to help with everything that is needed to grow.

Edited by BlockTheSpot

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)
Salter, EWX, Emil, SIT

Discord Tag (Name#0000)
Salter#2150

Recruit

ust pk / Purple

N/A

N/A

What are your strengths?
List doesn't fit in this reply.

Honestly, I can't remember how I got recruit. Gonna play Zaros on release. Looks like all my boys are too.

1fc52063f9d7450ec5da44fadc0960cc.png

43 minutes ago, BlockTheSpot said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN):  BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Jarinx#6093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY):  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes I already do attend this meetings

What are your strengths?: Long hours of clicking

What are your weaknesses?: getting tired when I do Agility/HUnter

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am already party of this wonderful Community and I try my best to continue to help with everything that is needed to grow.

Congratulations!

3 minutes ago, Salter said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)
Salter, EWX, Emil, SIT

Discord Tag (Name#0000)
Salter#2150

Recruit

ust pk / Purple

N/A

N/A

What are your strengths?

Honestly, I can't remember how I got recruit. Gonna play Zaros on release. Looks like all my boys are too.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit

YLaioNx.jpg

spacer.png

unknown.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 

Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Open Casket#4153

Captain

I'm gonna say it was probably Miya.

Around 5-6 Months ago.

I try my best to be there. (Though struggle if busy irl)

What are your strengths?

I believe myself to be very friendly, approachable and determined.

As stated above I struggle getting to meetings IRL comes first boys.

Already being a ranked member of the clan, I am very excited to see this server released and I would enjoy helping Ice grow on here.

7 hours ago, Casket said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 

Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Open Casket#4153

Captain

I'm gonna say it was probably Miya.

Around 5-6 Months ago.

I try my best to be there. (Though struggle if busy irl)

What are your strengths?

I believe myself to be very friendly, approachable and determined.

As stated above I struggle getting to meetings IRL comes first boys.

Already being a ranked member of the clan, I am very excited to see this server released and I would enjoy helping Ice grow on here.

Congratulations!

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Sheets

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Sheets#9848

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A - Did kind of get thrown into it by Loo back in the day

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 3-4 weeks ago last time

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yessir

What are your strengths? Recruitment, game knowledge, overall friendly personality that likes to help out!

What are your weaknesses? Blueberry muffins bro, fall for it everytime...

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'd say mainly me being with you guys from the start, never caused any issues and helped out a lot of people. Something i intend to do more of in the future on Zaros.

3 hours ago, Sheets said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Sheets

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Sheets#9848

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A - Did kind of get thrown into it by Loo back in the day

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 3-4 weeks ago last time

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yessir

What are your strengths? Recruitment, game knowledge, overall friendly personality that likes to help out!

What are your weaknesses? Blueberry muffins bro, fall for it everytime...

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'd say mainly me being with you guys from the start, never caused any issues and helped out a lot of people. Something i intend to do more of in the future on Zaros.

Congratulations!

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) GFX

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Gfxez#3448

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Im a gamer

What are your weaknesses? Im a gamer

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Cuz Im a gamer

On 7/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, GFX said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) GFX

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Gfxez#3448

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Im a gamer

What are your weaknesses? Im a gamer

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Cuz Im a gamer

Congratulations!

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'Level 3' and 'Vin'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) No CBs#9511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Zarox cutie

What are your weaknesses? Hellish cutie

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Coz you're all cuties

18 hours ago, Level 3 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'Level 3' and 'Vin'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) No CBs#9511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Zarox cutie

What are your weaknesses? Hellish cutie

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Coz you're all cuties

I mean kinda sus but...

Congratulations!

lGP5KCU.png