ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) ThaDoggpound

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ThaDoggpound#2697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Soldier i guess

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) a couple of weeks ago, cant remember when exaclty

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? always online a couple of times a day, always willing to help, i do give-aways sometimes.

What are your weaknesses? being online all the time 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I have been in the clan for some time now, and would like to be of more use to the clan aswell,

i hope i can get the rank corporal so i can move up in the ranks to be of more use later on

1 hour ago, ThaDoggpound said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) ThaDoggpound

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ThaDoggpound#2697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Soldier i guess

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) a couple of weeks ago, cant remember when exaclty

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? always online a couple of times a day, always willing to help, i do give-aways sometimes.

What are your weaknesses? being online all the time 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I have been in the clan for some time now, and would like to be of more use to the clan aswell,

i hope i can get the rank corporal so i can move up in the ranks to be of more use later on

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Edited by Deran

On 2/1/2021 at 2:10 PM, Mac said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Macr0z#4954

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Sergeant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Few weeks ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes iam

What are your strengths? Grinding! trying to help out as much as i can

What are your weaknesses? What?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: If ppl need help i will be there :3

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): heyheyman1

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Chuckles#0555

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): Miyanuki or something like that 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): almost two weeks i believe

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): N/A

What are your strengths? Been very active and tons of free time at the moment. Plan on sticking with this clan and this server for a good bit 😃

What are your weaknesses? Runecrafting, but even that is almost 99 =P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been very active in the CC and starting to lurk onto the discord a bit now. I am really enjoying my time in this clan and would like to be able to make the server better for newer members and help grow the clan and keep everyone interested in playing the game ❤️

In-game Name(s)  X I Craft X1

Discord Tag - GG zi #3700

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A Advertisment within Yell

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? - Many, many years with Runescape and its content. Have maxed Regular Ironman before (on a different RSPS). Played in Twisted Leagues. Very active and can provide tips and in-game knowledge to questions asked. Currently playing F2P only content account, in-game at the moment, with a couple other Elite Irons. (one being slayer only). Excellent with grinding out content and very strong determination for completions.

What are your weaknesses? - Bossing and Raiding. Not the super most talkative, but always active when in-game.

New to the server. Would be happy to be apart of a growing, strong and long-term CC. Willing to aid others with what I can.

13 hours ago, heyheyman1 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): heyheyman1

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Chuckles#0555

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): Miyanuki or something like that 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): almost two weeks i believe

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): N/A

What are your strengths? Been very active and tons of free time at the moment. Plan on sticking with this clan and this server for a good bit 😃

What are your weaknesses? Runecrafting, but even that is almost 99 =P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been very active in the CC and starting to lurk onto the discord a bit now. I am really enjoying my time in this clan and would like to be able to make the server better for newer members and help grow the clan and keep everyone interested in playing the game ❤️

Congratulations!

13 hours ago, X I craft x1 said:

In-game Name(s)  X I Craft X1

Discord Tag - GG zi #3700

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A Advertisment within Yell

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? - Many, many years with Runescape and its content. Have maxed Regular Ironman before (on a different RSPS). Played in Twisted Leagues. Very active and can provide tips and in-game knowledge to questions asked. Currently playing F2P only content account, in-game at the moment, with a couple other Elite Irons. (one being slayer only). Excellent with grinding out content and very strong determination for completions.

What are your weaknesses? - Bossing and Raiding. Not the super most talkative, but always active when in-game.

New to the server. Would be happy to be apart of a growing, strong and long-term CC. Willing to aid others with what I can.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Stephen

Discord Tag (Name#0000)  Im Slaying#2848

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths?

99 (if you get me) *cough* im a strong skiller and pvmer with game knowledge out the wazzo, my real strength is really really bad puns and i mean really bad 😛 

What are your weaknesses?

Haribo, i can destroy a pack easily, even the orange gummy bears which everyone knows are the worst one in the pack.

been idle in the cc for a while, and personally i think that the cc is pretty decent. Ive seen a lot of cc's just die off and I think that Ice would actually last, its well build and i would like to be apart of the clan chat.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Stephen

Discord Tag (Name#0000)  Im Slaying#2848

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n/a

n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths?

99 (if you get me) *cough* im a strong skiller and pvmer with game knowledge out the wazzo, my real strength is really really bad puns and i mean really bad 😛 

Haribo, i can destroy a pack easily, even the orange gummy bears which everyone knows are the worst one in the pack.

been idle in the cc for a while, and personally i think that the cc is pretty decent. Ive seen a lot of cc's just die off and I think that Ice would actually last, its well build and i would like to be apart of the clan chat.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  Kevin Gates

Discord Tag Kevin Gates#5043

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? One Love

What are your weaknesses? One Heart

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: tbh just looking for a clan to call home and you all are pretty cool and helpful peeps. One member hooked me up with some skilling supplies. A community that helps each other is something I want to be a part of.

7 hours ago, Kevin Gates said:

In-game Name(s)  Kevin Gates

Discord Tag Kevin Gates#5043

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? One Love

What are your weaknesses? One Heart

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: tbh just looking for a clan to call home and you all are pretty cool and helpful peeps. One member hooked me up with some skilling supplies. A community that helps each other is something I want to be a part of.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s) - Fewlsz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dyon#0001

What are your strengths? I have pretty good knowledge about the game

What are your weaknesses? Mostly end-game PVM I'm not great at, I've done COX/TOB on other rsps's but not all of them had all of the mechanics or missed a few things so it was easier thats what I wanne learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Not sure what to put here, I just wanne join the clan do PVM/hangout etc.

15 hours ago, Fewlsz said:

In-game Name(s) - Fewlsz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dyon#0001

What are your strengths? I have pretty good knowledge about the game

What are your weaknesses? Mostly end-game PVM I'm not great at, I've done COX/TOB on other rsps's but not all of them had all of the mechanics or missed a few things so it was easier thats what I wanne learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Not sure what to put here, I just wanne join the clan do PVM/hangout etc.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  UIM Exp

Discord Tag Expozzia#9754

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit (Singluar banana)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) January 24th

What are your strengths? Fairly strong in-game knowledge for both Zaros and OSRS, Friendly and always willing to help when I can.

What are your weaknesses? I think UIM is a fun gamemode

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Always pretty active in the CC, offering help whenever I can. Friendly and try to get involved in conversation in Discord as well as in-game. I also really want to dual wield bananas 😅

Ultimate Ironman Guide

Ultimate Ironman Progression:
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3

13 hours ago, UIM Exp said:

In-game Name(s)  UIM Exp

Discord Tag Expozzia#9754

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit (Singluar banana)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) January 24th

What are your strengths? Fairly strong in-game knowledge for both Zaros and OSRS, Friendly and always willing to help when I can.

What are your weaknesses? I think UIM is a fun gamemode

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Always pretty active in the CC, offering help whenever I can. Friendly and try to get involved in conversation in Discord as well as in-game. I also really want to dual wield bananas 😅

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Sargent

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

Funk

uhm.. 1 month ago maybe? 3 weeks. give or take.

For Sure

What are your strengths?

People person, Organization 

People person, agility. pet hunting.

Highly active player within clan chat and ingame, I have a few ideas for events id like to host for the clan. I am always recruiting, and urging people to get a rank within cc. Pretty knowledgeable and willing to help anyone I can to better there gaming experience.

n-game Name(s)  (IGN)XIANTHY/HCIM XIANTHY

Discord Tag (Name#0000)XIANTHY#0520

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)N/A

What are your strengths?pvming/pking/music/i can smoke anyone under the table.

What are your weaknesses? slow horses and fast women

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:Although iv only been in the clan chat a very short period of time (less than a week) i think i have made valuable input into the conversations we have had, i also think this is the first none retarded cc i have joined and actually wanted to apply for.

many thanks

george

On 2/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, XIANTHY said:

n-game Name(s)  (IGN)XIANTHY/HCIM XIANTHY

Discord Tag (Name#0000)XIANTHY#0520

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)N/A

What are your strengths?pvming/pking/music/i can smoke anyone under the table.

What are your weaknesses? slow horses and fast women

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:Although iv only been in the clan chat a very short period of time (less than a week) i think i have made valuable input into the conversations we have had, i also think this is the first none retarded cc i have joined and actually wanted to apply for.

many thanks

george

Congratulations!

On 2/15/2021 at 10:51 PM, Chays said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Sargent

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

Funk

uhm.. 1 month ago maybe? 3 weeks. give or take.

For Sure

What are your strengths?

People person, Organization 

People person, agility. pet hunting.

Highly active player within clan chat and ingame, I have a few ideas for events id like to host for the clan. I am always recruiting, and urging people to get a rank within cc. Pretty knowledgeable and willing to help anyone I can to better there gaming experience.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Marijuanaa/Haz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Maac#8435

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corperal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Deran.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 1-2months ago.

What are your strengths? Always high so I tend to be easy-going and sociable.

What are your weaknesses? When I grind I forget everything else.

I've been around RS since i was 9-10 years old. Now 22 I got a decent understanding of whats going on.

• 11 months later...

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Kennyto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Eithus#9265

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - N/A

What are your strengths? - im very giving, if a clanny is a few m short of their next gear upgrade im more than happy to help them out, im also very helpful in teaching people boss mechanics and walking them through each one they need help with 

What are your weaknesses? - haven't played 07 in years so ill need to catch up on a few things myself

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: - i want to join a chill and friendly community while i progress my account and fight alongside other clannies, 

4 hours ago, kennyto said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Kennyto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Eithus#9265

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - N/A

What are your strengths? - im very giving, if a clanny is a few m short of their next gear upgrade im more than happy to help them out, im also very helpful in teaching people boss mechanics and walking them through each one they need help with 

What are your weaknesses? - haven't played 07 in years so ill need to catch up on a few things myself

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: - i want to join a chill and friendly community while i progress my account and fight alongside other clannies, 

No one has posted on this thread in almost a year. I don't think they are still active. 

Feel free to PM me in-game and I can direct you to an active (iron) clan.

• 2 months later...

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'Aves'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) 'tape#1111'

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? I love to game

What are your weaknesses? I love to game

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I love to game?

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'lunchbox'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Lunchbox#2527

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) lieutenant

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? I have no life and play a lot and answer a lot of questions.

What are your weaknesses? Aves is now a faster typer than me so I won't be able to be the first one to answer a question. Also PvP.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I want to continue my journey with Ice wherever I go. Can I apply for Ice rank irl?

In-game Name(s) - Chariizard

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - F1nally#5131

What is your current rank? Cadet

Name of the player who recruited you? All of ice

What are your strengths? Lots of knowledge about osrs in general. 

What are your weaknesses? Bad gim team mates

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Long time friend of lots of players in ice, first rsps clan I ever joined in 2019 btw