ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

On 4/17/2022 at 8:15 PM, lunchbox said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'lunchbox'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Lunchbox#2527

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? I have no life and play a lot and answer a lot of questions.

What are your weaknesses? Aves is now a faster typer than me so I won't be able to be the first one to answer a question. Also PvP.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I want to continue my journey with Ice wherever I go. Can I apply for Ice rank irl?

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Captain!

70fd2775757473.5c5fb6e49bfd5.gif

Proud Co-Founder of the ice cc!

KP / King Purple / Purple

11 minutes ago, Chariizard said:

In-game Name(s) - Chariizard

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - F1nally#5131

What is your current rank? Cadet

Name of the player who recruited you? All of ice

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? Lots of knowledge about osrs in general. 

What are your weaknesses? Bad gim team mates

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Long time friend of lots of players in ice, first rsps clan I ever joined in 2019 btw

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

70fd2775757473.5c5fb6e49bfd5.gif

Proud Co-Founder of the ice cc!

KP / King Purple / Purple

• 2 months later...

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) : @Kaiwoknats 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Kaiwoknats#3377

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : Recruite

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) : N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : 08.12.2020

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) : N/A

What are your strengths? : I am friendly , helpfull and peacfull . I am also a teamplayer and love to skilling the most. Pvming is a passion of me too.

What are your weaknesses? I am sometimes very concentrated and can lose surrounding actions. I am sometimes emotional and this can affect my actions which is not a excuse to do anything bad. I am pretty bad pker 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for : The past week`s i was pretty active in the clan chat and tried to help out people when i could. I try to be helpfull all the time and make the day a pleasure for everyone with my actions. I am keen to learn and get better in my actions and are open to feedback if there is something i could change. Ask me questions all the time i try to help you guys where i can 🙂

On 7/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, Kaiwoknats said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) : @Kaiwoknats 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Kaiwoknats#3377

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : Recruite

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) : N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : 08.12.2020

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) : N/A

What are your strengths? : I am friendly , helpfull and peacfull . I am also a teamplayer and love to skilling the most. Pvming is a passion of me too.

What are your weaknesses? I am sometimes very concentrated and can lose surrounding actions. I am sometimes emotional and this can affect my actions which is not a excuse to do anything bad. I am pretty bad pker 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for : The past week`s i was pretty active in the clan chat and tried to help out people when i could. I try to be helpfull all the time and make the day a pleasure for everyone with my actions. I am keen to learn and get better in my actions and are open to feedback if there is something i could change. Ask me questions all the time i try to help you guys where i can 🙂

Congratulations!

You have been promoted to Corporal!