ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Xanax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Bot#0003

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Captain

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Quinuin

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Q#2023

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Lieutenant

N/A

2 weeks ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

No

What are your strengths?

Amazing pvm luck

Terrible gambling luck

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I make meme good

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) SofaKingHC

Discord Tag (Name#0000) SofaKingH4rd#3436

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Eating loads of food and becoming fat.

What are your weaknesses?  Bad anxiety as I eat loads of food and became fat.

Because I'm fat.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, Xanax said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Xanax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Bot#0003

What are your strengths?

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Captain

On 7/20/2020 at 7:35 AM, quinuim said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Quinuin

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Q#2023

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Lieutenant

N/A

2 weeks ago

No

What are your strengths?

Amazing pvm luck

Terrible gambling luck

I make meme good

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant

On 7/26/2020 at 5:20 PM, SofaKingH4rd said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) SofaKingHC

Discord Tag (Name#0000) SofaKingH4rd#3436

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Eating loads of food and becoming fat.

What are your weaknesses?  Bad anxiety as I eat loads of food and became fat.

Because I'm fat.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Emozionante

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Lor#5789

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Unranked - Left PC for a while.. well a year.. LOL. 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Shiddd I don't even remember what server it was

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yeeyee

What are your strengths? I have a lot of game knowledge. Regardless if the server is new or not, I can still provide useful tips to those who want to train efficiently or non-efficiently.

What are your weaknesses? I never can predict my availability, I do have a busy IRL schedule. Recently, it's been between 3pm - 10pm on active hours.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I think I am applying as recruit, idk lol. I figured everyone deserves a shot, plus if you remember me, I am very capable. 

ESig.png

On 8/25/2020 at 2:13 AM, Emozionante said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Emozionante

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Lor#5789

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Unranked - Left PC for a while.. well a year.. LOL. 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Shiddd I don't even remember what server it was

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yeeyee

What are your strengths? I have a lot of game knowledge. Regardless if the server is new or not, I can still provide useful tips to those who want to train efficiently or non-efficiently.

What are your weaknesses? I never can predict my availability, I do have a busy IRL schedule. Recently, it's been between 3pm - 10pm on active hours.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I think I am applying as recruit, idk lol. I figured everyone deserves a shot, plus if you remember me, I am very capable. 

Hey there, due to some history, we will wait for the server to release and judge you anew from then, cya in-game (soontm). 

lGP5KCU.png

• 1 month later...

In-game Name(s): Void, UwU, Aspect, PKer, AGS

Discord Tag: Aspect#3003

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A (NA mids KEKW)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): A long ass time ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes

What are your strengths? Being dumb

What are your weaknesses? Having an ego bigger than Paine's cat

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because you made me write this

Edited by Void

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Draisaitl

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Petan#3193

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - The Jalapeño way back when.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - I'm always on time.

What are your strengths? - I run the Discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Passive aggression

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - Just looking forward to getting back into RSPS with the squad once the game is released. 

draisig2.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Miya / Rose / Soz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Miya#2505

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes i just need my Kangaroo to wake me up.

What are your strengths? Being spoonfed at drops

What are your weaknesses? Smiting/losing those spoon drops..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  Try is short. ❤️ P.S Can't wait to see all the bros on Zaros ❤️

On 10/10/2020 at 6:56 PM, Void said:

In-game Name(s): Void, UwU, Aspect, PKer, AGS

Discord Tag: Aspect#3003

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A (NA mids KEKW)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): A long ass time ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes

What are your strengths? Being dumb

What are your weaknesses? Having an ego bigger than Paine's cat

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because you made me write this

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to General!

On 10/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, Draisaitl said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Draisaitl

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Petan#3193

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - The Jalapeño way back when.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - I'm always on time.

What are your strengths? - I run the Discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Passive aggression

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - Just looking forward to getting back into RSPS with the squad once the game is released. 

Congratulations!

10 hours ago, miya said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) - Miya / Rose / Soz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Miya#2505

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) - Yes i just need my Kangaroo to wake me up.

What are your strengths? Being spoonfed at drops

What are your weaknesses? Smiting/losing those spoon drops..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  Try is short. ❤️ P.S Can't wait to see all the bros on Zaros ❤️

Congratulations!

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Paine/OwO/BGS.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Paine#2050.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) General.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Hellish.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) December 2 years ago.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes.

What are your strengths? Agility overlord, demonic on Apex (up on GFX.), Activity etc.

What are your weaknesses? Hellish

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: N/A

YLaioNx.jpg

spacer.png

unknown.png

"At least cows can moo now"

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Brambo, Wise Old, Wise

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Brambo#2838

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? Drinking beer

What are your weaknesses? Also drinking beer

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: because im captain allready and i love ice ❤️

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Vuk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Vuk#0073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) cool person

What rank are you applying for? Owner

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) EIM Trump

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) yes

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) depends if I have to work on the farm

What are your strengths? driving tractor with no hands

What are your weaknesses? soundos

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've gone from a part time boaty watcher to a full time farmer from alabama. In addition to my farm activities I will now participate in driveby shootings on my John Deere 6320 Tractor, ballet, saying YEEHAW, feeding the chickens, and yeeting my wife into the pool as a full time job. I will use rs as a method of money laundering and anyone who interferes ingame will be on the receiving end of something known as driving you over with my 6320 tractor.  This means that anyone who wants to pipe will have to drop a location in addition to their piping so that I can pull up in a crown victoria or early model nissan altima with my friends who also happen to be farmers from alabama blaring gucci mane or waka flocka flame (potentially eli fross or 600breezy) on our 12" subs which exceed the rate allowed by the amplifier. There will be no warning beforehand and i WILL force you to transfer your bank over to my account at KKonaStore. Thanks for reading, I hope my lifestyle change and message have become clear.

VuqeWolfSig.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Zonox

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Zonox#6892

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) @Vuqe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) sometime in november i think

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yes

What are your strengths? gaming

What are your weaknesses? gaming

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i'm pretty cool, you can ask my mom or @Vuqe

In-game Name(s):

Sheep

Discord Tag:

(dvdv#6469)

What is your current rank?

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?

No one

When did you last apply for a rank?
2017 CLC I think?

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord?

N/A

What are your strengths?

Loyal and active on Discord/ forums and less in-game but that might change when my schedule changes.

Weird?

I’ve been in this clan before and back then it was very nice, it’s good to see some familiar faces which is one of the main reasons I’m willing to join as well. 

On 10/18/2020 at 1:43 PM, Zonox said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Zonox

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) @Vuqe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) sometime in november i think

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yes

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i'm pretty cool, you can ask my mom or @Vuqe

Congratulations!

On 10/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, Brambo said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Brambo, Wise Old, Wise

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Brambo#2838

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? Drinking beer

What are your weaknesses? Also drinking beer

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: because im captain allready and i love ice ❤️

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Captain!

Edited by Sassafras

On 10/25/2020 at 6:59 PM, Sheep said:

In-game Name(s):

Sheep

Discord Tag:

(dvdv#6469)

What is your current rank?

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?

No one

When did you last apply for a rank?
2017 CLC I think?

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord?

N/A

What are your strengths?

Loyal and active on Discord/ forums and less in-game but that might change when my schedule changes.

Weird?

I’ve been in this clan before and back then it was very nice, it’s good to see some familiar faces which is one of the main reasons I’m willing to join as well. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

12 hours ago, GIM Nexx said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) GIM Nexx

Discord Tag (Name#0000)GIM Nexx#5688

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) LT

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant!

On 10/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, Paine said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Paine/OwO/BGS.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Paine#2050.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) General.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Hellish.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) December 2 years ago.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes.

What are your strengths? Agility overlord, demonic on Apex (up on GFX.), Activity etc.

What are your weaknesses? Hellish

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: N/A

Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Feel free to message myself or a Recruitment Manager to find out why.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, Vuqe said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Vuk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Vuk#0073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) cool person

What rank are you applying for? Owner

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) EIM Trump

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) yes

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) depends if I have to work on the farm

What are your strengths? driving tractor with no hands

What are your weaknesses? soundos

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've gone from a part time boaty watcher to a full time farmer from alabama. In addition to my farm activities I will now participate in driveby shootings on my John Deere 6320 Tractor, ballet, saying YEEHAW, feeding the chickens, and yeeting my wife into the pool as a full time job. I will use rs as a method of money laundering and anyone who interferes ingame will be on the receiving end of something known as driving you over with my 6320 tractor.  This means that anyone who wants to pipe will have to drop a location in addition to their piping so that I can pull up in a crown victoria or early model nissan altima with my friends who also happen to be farmers from alabama blaring gucci mane or waka flocka flame (potentially eli fross or 600breezy) on our 12" subs which exceed the rate allowed by the amplifier. There will be no warning beforehand and i WILL force you to transfer your bank over to my account at KKonaStore. Thanks for reading, I hope my lifestyle change and message have become clear.

Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Feel free to message myself or a Recruitment Manager to find out why.

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Zarox / Zonox

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) @Vuqe

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i'm pretty cool, you can ask my mom or @Vuqe

2 hours ago, Zarox said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Zarox / Zonox

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) @Vuqe

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i'm pretty cool, you can ask my mom or @Vuqe

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to General

• donator logoice cc changed the title to ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Foxit/Immortal Fox

Discord Tag (Foxit#6540)

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? My fashion scaping is unmatched.

What are your weaknesses? N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: It's only recruit... On a serious note, been outta the RSPS loop for a while now so it'd be nice to re-enter within a clan that boasts a lot of familiar faces.

Edited by Foxit

7 hours ago, Foxit said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Foxit/Immortal Fox

Discord Tag (Foxit#6540)

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? My fashion scaping is unmatched.

What are your weaknesses? N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: It's only recruit... On a serious note, been outta the RSPS loop for a while now so it'd be nice to re-enter within a clan that boasts a lot of familiar faces.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!