ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mina, Shai, Taliyah

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Bamigod#1035

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): EIM Trump

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Just now

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Only if KP speedruns them

What are your strengths?: Taliyah

What are your weaknesses?: Hydra claw

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Yes

6 minutes ago, Mina said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mina, Shai, Taliyah

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Bamigod#1035

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): General

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): EIM Trump

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Just now

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Only if KP speedruns them

What are your strengths?: Taliyah

What are your weaknesses?: Hydra claw

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Yes

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to General!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Eira

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Winter#7442

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) LT 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? I'm an equal opportunity lover

What are your weaknesses? Sweeds scare me

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm already ranked but need it on paper.

45 minutes ago, Eira said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Eira

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Winter#7442

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) LT 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? I'm an equal opportunity lover

What are your weaknesses? Sweeds scare me

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm already ranked but need it on paper.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Goobe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) locco#5657

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Cadet

What are your strengths? I play rspses

What are your weaknesses? same

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because im a member on other server exde and good clan.

3 minutes ago, Elite panda said:

Nice clan but you have it at another game this clan yes?

Yeah, we've been on a couple other large RSPS's. If you've played on those servers you might see a few familiar faces listed under our Staff section. Feel free to come check us out at launch🙂

58 minutes ago, Goobe said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Goobe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) locco#5657

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Cadet

What are your strengths? I play rspses

What are your weaknesses? same

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because im a member on other server exde and good clan.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s): 908

Discord Tag 908#6148

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Seems like I know a good amount of players from previous servers in this CC, so I'd like to join the boys in this new upcoming server.

908-official.gif

4 hours ago, 908 said:

In-game Name(s): 908

Discord Tag 908#6148

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Seems like I know a good amount of players from previous servers in this CC, so I'd like to join the boys in this new upcoming server.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Redius

Discord Tag (Name#0000) redius#0768

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Brain

What are your weaknesses? None!!!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im gamer

3 hours ago, Redius said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Redius

Discord Tag (Name#0000) redius#0768

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Lieutenant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Brain

What are your weaknesses? None!!!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im gamer

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) CloudAtlas

Discord Tag (Name#0000) CloudAtlas#8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N\A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Dont remember .

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N\A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N\A

What are your strengths? Grinding

What are your weaknesses? Failing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I was in ICE ages ago on another server, got up to 2 bannana or 3 i dont recall. 😄 Hope to see yall in game. 

3 minutes ago, CloudAtlas said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) CloudAtlas

Discord Tag (Name#0000) CloudAtlas#8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N\A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Dont remember .

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N\A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N\A

What are your strengths? Grinding

What are your weaknesses? Failing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I was in ICE ages ago on another server, got up to 2 bannana or 3 i dont recall. 😄 Hope to see yall in game. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) gim nexx

Discord Tag (Name#0000)alread yin

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)lt

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

What are your strengths?  play a good amount, know osrs

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph,

Edited by GIM Nexx

30 minutes ago, GIM Nexx said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) gim nexx

Discord Tag (Name#0000)alread yin

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)lt

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

What are your strengths?  play a good amount, know osrs

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph,

Congratulations!

5 minutes ago, El Salvador said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) : El Salvador

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : pikachu og#3152 no capitals

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) I saw a yell promotion.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) For Sure i will be also able to get some events going on if you guys need to.

What are your strengths? I am active. I can keep the clan chat and discord up by chatting to everyone and helping them out when they need. Also i know legit almost everything about the game so i will be able to help out everyone.

What are your weaknesses? None. i am a 126 combat on osrs with 5b bank. no weakness at all 😛 ign is : wilde tijger

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I want to work my way up from the start. I am brand new but i would like to end as high as possible. I am not even close to a glory hunter but i will do anything to work my rank up in the clan chat 🙂 .

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) chitown

Discord Tag (Name#0000) dont have yet

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) gim nexx

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)n/a

What are your strengths? play osrs alot, knowledable ,friendly

What are your weaknesses?work alot , new to the rsps scene

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i know nexx irl he got me into rsps few months ago, told me about this one and had to come see for myself ,!

5 minutes ago, ChiTown said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) chitown

Discord Tag (Name#0000) dont have yet

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) gim nexx

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)n/a

What are your strengths? play osrs alot, knowledable ,friendly

What are your weaknesses?work alot , new to the rsps scene

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i know nexx irl he got me into rsps few months ago, told me about this one and had to come see for myself ,!

Congratulations!

in-game Name(s)  (IGN) Gim Fuck It

Discord Tag (Name#0000)Azzcrack#8149

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) recruit (alora)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) a month ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? avid player well versed in rsps and looking to grow with all of you on this new server.

What are your weaknesses? I work alot but I try to get in a couple hours a day

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I enjoyed this clan when playing on Alora and i know it is the clan i want to be in on this new server I will do my best to be as active as I can and to help out as often as possible. I have played many rsps's over the past 10 years and am looking forward to growing on this. thank you.

18 minutes ago, Gim Fuck It said:

in-game Name(s)  (IGN) Gim Fuck It

Discord Tag (Name#0000)Azzcrack#8149

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) recruit (alora)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) a month ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? avid player well versed in rsps and looking to grow with all of you on this new server.

What are your weaknesses? I work alot but I try to get in a couple hours a day

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I enjoyed this clan when playing on Alora and i know it is the clan i want to be in on this new server I will do my best to be as active as I can and to help out as often as possible. I have played many rsps's over the past 10 years and am looking forward to growing on this. thank you.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Hellish

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Hellish#1550

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) none, applying for smiley!

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Me

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2018

What are your strengths? None

What are your weaknesses? lots

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I smile a lot

lGP5KCU.png

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) im k#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) banana 2 on Alora

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Miya did it on Alora

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) few weeks/months ago

What are your strengths? knowledge about the game not the best but I can handle it, I can play many hours a day 

What are your weaknesses? my English is not the best 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  because I was banana 2 for weeks on Alora and played alot

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Miya did it on Alora

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) few weeks/months ago

What are your strengths? knowledge about the game not the best but I can handle it, I can play many hours a day 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  because I was banana 2 for weeks on Alora and played alot