ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

1 hour ago, unh0ly said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) im k#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) banana 2 on Alora

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Miya did it on Alora

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) few weeks/months ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? knowledge about the game not the best but I can handle it, I can play many hours a day 

What are your weaknesses? my English is not the best 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  because I was banana 2 for weeks on Alora and played alot

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

3 hours ago, Hellish said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Hellish

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Hellish#1550

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) none, applying for smiley!

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Me

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2018

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? None

What are your weaknesses? lots

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I smile a lot

Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Feel free to message myself or a Recruitment Manager to find out why.

Edited by Sassafras

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Orbit

Discord Tag (Name#0000) MonopolyOrbit#5797

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)  N/A

What are your strengths? I am very determined and love to grind. I am also friendly and will be active on Zaros

What are your weaknesses? I'm not experienced in TOB but I will learn it

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am very active Zaros meaning I will always be able to boss with the clanmates also by joining this clan I want to learn more about playing RSPS and getting more knowledge about the game. Mostly I just want to chill and boss with a clan

1 hour ago, Orbit said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Orbit

Discord Tag (Name#0000) MonopolyOrbit#5797

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)  N/A

What are your strengths? I am very determined and love to grind. I am also friendly and will be active on Zaros

What are your weaknesses? I'm not experienced in TOB but I will learn it

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am very active Zaros meaning I will always be able to boss with the clanmates also by joining this clan I want to learn more about playing RSPS and getting more knowledge about the game. Mostly I just want to chill and boss with a clan

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN):

Eleven, Thirteen, Fourteen

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

mafiabae#2409

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

N/A But i know a lot of people in ice.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

N/A

N/A

What are your strengths?

i am usually frendly and can get along with other players and enjoy to help new people.

What are your weaknesses?

I guess you'll have to ask sassa or hellish about this one.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

well not sure that i do but i have been in ice for a long time, never really engaged a lot in the clan other than the league of legends time.. but i feel like i want to give ice a new chance and see how i can be of service.

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Revol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Cross#5302

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Years ago

What are your strengths? General knowledge and willingness to learn and improve, bean drawings, and most importantly flaming hellish.

What are your weaknesses? Time constraints, easily distracted, and binny. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm a long time member/friend of the community, and like to think I have contributed a fair bit to the clan as a whole. 

17 minutes ago, Eleven said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN):

Eleven, Thirteen, Fourteen

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

mafiabae#2409

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

N/A But i know a lot of people in ice.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

N/A

N/A

What are your strengths?

i am usually frendly and can get along with other players and enjoy to help new people.

I guess you'll have to ask sassa or hellish about this one.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

well not sure that i do but i have been in ice for a long time, never really engaged a lot in the clan other than the league of legends time.. but i feel like i want to give ice a new chance and see how i can be of service.

Congratulations!

12 minutes ago, Revol said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Revol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Cross#5302

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Years ago

What are your strengths? General knowledge and willingness to learn and improve, bean drawings, and most importantly flaming hellish.

What are your weaknesses? Time constraints, easily distracted, and binny. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm a long time member/friend of the community, and like to think I have contributed a fair bit to the clan as a whole. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Loydd

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Loydd#5308

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Game Knowledge, Friendly, Speak french 

What are your weaknesses? My wife

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Applying to enjoy myself with other members of ice ! 

Loydd

10 minutes ago, loydd said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Loydd

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Loydd#5308

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? Game Knowledge, Friendly, Speak french 

What are your weaknesses? My wife

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Applying to enjoy myself with other members of ice ! 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Level III

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Fuk#7079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? Ingame? Skilling/ironman. Irl? Optimism and positivity.

What are your weaknesses? Ingame? Combat. Irl? Sleeping schedule LUL

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank of recruit because as I stated in my strengths above, i am optimistic and positive pretty much always so it can be nice and welcoming for new players and can keep the existing members in a positive mood seeing other positivity.

8 minutes ago, Level III said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Level III

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Fuk#7079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? Ingame? Skilling/ironman. Irl? Optimism and positivity.

What are your weaknesses? Ingame? Combat. Irl? Sleeping schedule LUL

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank of recruit because as I stated in my strengths above, i am optimistic and positive pretty much always so it can be nice and welcoming for new players and can keep the existing members in a positive mood seeing other positivity.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Systematic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Distro#9392

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)  Use to play with you all on Alora

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? I think i bring a very helpful and funny attitude to the table

What are your weaknesses? Have issues dealing with toxic people, i let it get to me to much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like i would make a great addition to the cc and the community here at ICE, everyone is so awesome and i hope to project that furthur

4 minutes ago, Systematic said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Systematic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Distro#9392

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)  Use to play with you all on Alora

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? I think i bring a very helpful and funny attitude to the table

What are your weaknesses? Have issues dealing with toxic people, i let it get to me to much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like i would make a great addition to the cc and the community here at ICE, everyone is so awesome and i hope to project that furthur

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  Kesniet

Discord Tag Kesniet#3708

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? miya advertising

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? Strategy, Efficiency, Game Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? PKing (mainly shit at NHing)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Laid back and chill, never had any instances where my integrity or trustworthiness was questioned on here or Ikov (day one Ikov player also). Generally helpful and active.

Edited by Kesniet

33 minutes ago, Kesniet said:

In-game Name(s)  Kesniet

Discord Tag Kesniet#3708

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? miya advertising

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? Strategy, Efficiency, Game Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? PKing (mainly shit at NHing)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Laid back and chill, never had any instances where my integrity or trustworthiness was questioned on here or Ikov (day one Ikov player also). Generally helpful and active.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Alpine

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Alpine#2896

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): N/A

What are your strengths?: Friendly, Hardworking, Willing to Learn

What are your weaknesses?: Quiet/Shy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: As I'm just applying for recruit, I'm just looking for a chance to join the clan and meet new people, and have people to enjoy this new server with. I was max ranked on IKOV and enjoyed skilling and playing with my past clan. I'm also going to be on a lot after today because finals are over so I will be very active.

Thanks 🙂

8 minutes ago, Alpine said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Alpine

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Alpine#2896

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): N/A

What are your strengths?: Friendly, Hardworking, Willing to Learn

What are your weaknesses?: Quiet/Shy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: As I'm just applying for recruit, I'm just looking for a chance to join the clan and meet new people, and have people to enjoy this new server with. I was max ranked on IKOV and enjoyed skilling and playing with my past clan. I'm also going to be on a lot after today because finals are over so I will be very active.

Thanks 🙂

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Macr0z#4954

What are your strengths?: Can grind alot, like to help out

What are your weaknesses?: Idk tbh

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i jumed in the cc last night, seems to have alot of friendly ppl, i just want to be a part of that :3 playing alot and able to help

3 minutes ago, Mac said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Macr0z#4954

What are your strengths?: Can grind alot, like to help out

What are your weaknesses?: Idk tbh

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i jumed in the cc last night, seems to have alot of friendly ppl, i just want to be a part of that :3 playing alot and able to help

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Nac#2143

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Myself

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Probably a year ago

What are your strengths? Ability to play 12 hours a day without having to use the bathroom.

What are your weaknesses? I don't use the bathroom

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because I love you all and miss you all.

18 minutes ago, 10 4 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Nac#2143

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Myself

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Probably a year ago

What are your strengths? Ability to play 12 hours a day without having to use the bathroom.

What are your weaknesses? I don't use the bathroom

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because I love you all and miss you all.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Primordial

Discord Tag (Name#0000)  Lean Gravy#0655

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 8/25

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? 
Very active in game, very friendly, and love to socialize with others 

Sometimes become inactive for a week at a time due to college classwork

I really enjoy all the people in ICE and would love to continue my time in it on Zaros 🙂

10 minutes ago, primordial said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Primordial

Discord Tag (Name#0000)  Lean Gravy#0655

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 8/25

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? 
Very active in game, very friendly, and love to socialize with others 

Sometimes become inactive for a week at a time due to college classwork

I really enjoy all the people in ICE and would love to continue my time in it on Zaros 🙂

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (Nickk)

Discord Tag (Nickk15#0001)

What is your current rank? (NA)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Seen in yell don't remember)

When did you last apply for a rank? (NA)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (NA)

What are your strengths? I am one of the best when it comes to raids 1 and raids 2.

What are your weaknesses? Not the best pker but was learning and practicing a lot on vitality

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: When raids come out I will most likely be a huge asset when it comes to giving tips and tricks and teaching. Also have and iron on osrs so my knowledge of the game is pretty good.