ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

15 minutes ago, klamling said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Klamling

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Dumling#7004

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? Helpful, love to talk with people in the CC

What are your weaknesses? Not very active during the weekdays, but grinding hella much on the weekends

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been in ICE for a very long and I'm a recruit on another server already 🙂

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Joke (realist) Solar Flare (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) vespina#5911

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A I've known this clan for a while 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? My biggest Strengths are Patience (Kinda need patience to play on every rsps with 200+ ping) 

What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness probably my pesimestic attitude when it comes to certain things I am starting to work on this though :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank I am applying for (only recruit) Because I am really active and I love to help players thrive and do the best of their ability. (sorry that this bit is slightly short)

thanks for taking the time to read (even if it's only brief) 

In-game Name(s)  (ted)

Discord Tag (sakura#1337)

What is your current rank? (single banana in the discord and somewhere else, just not on here)

Name of the player who recruited you? (N/A)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Can't remember when, just that it wasn't on these forums and probably during summer/fall 2020)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? Social skills, always online on discord

What are your weaknesses? My love for @Fittboberg

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because as I mentioned, I'm already single banana on discord and somewhere else. I just want my rank transferred to this cc.

5 hours ago, solar flare said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Joke (realist) Solar Flare (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) vespina#5911

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A I've known this clan for a while 

What are your strengths? My biggest Strengths are Patience (Kinda need patience to play on every rsps with 200+ ping) 

What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness probably my pesimestic attitude when it comes to certain things I am starting to work on this though 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank I am applying for (only recruit) Because I am really active and I love to help players thrive and do the best of their ability. (sorry that this bit is slightly short)

thanks for taking the time to read (even if it's only brief) 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, ted said:

In-game Name(s)  (ted)

Discord Tag (sakura#1337)

What is your current rank? (single banana in the discord and somewhere else, just not on here)

Name of the player who recruited you? (N/A)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Can't remember when, just that it wasn't on these forums and probably during summer/fall 2020)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? Social skills, always online on discord

What are your weaknesses? My love for @Fittboberg

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because as I mentioned, I'm already single banana on discord and somewhere else. I just want my rank transferred to this cc.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) vape

Discord Tag (Name#0000) DJ.#5363

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) oce

What are your strengths? pvm, killing players 60+ combat lvls below me

What are your weaknesses? pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been in the clan for a while just never bothered applying for a rank but I wanna take our relationship to the next level

1 hour ago, vape said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) vape

Discord Tag (Name#0000) DJ.#5363

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) oce

What are your strengths? pvm, killing players 60+ combat lvls below me

What are your weaknesses? pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been in the clan for a while just never bothered applying for a rank but I wanna take our relationship to the next level

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN).      unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000).      IM K#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked).    Banana II

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY).     Miya 😄 (when I was recruit).

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app).     few months ago the old Alora days.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)  N/A

What are your strengths?   I have alot of playtime and game knowledge is decent 

What are your weaknesses?   my English is not the best 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: because I've been in ice for years and know the people very well 😄 just pure love 

33 minutes ago, unh0ly said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN).      unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000).      IM K#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked).    Banana II

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY).     Miya 😄 (when I was recruit).

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app).     few months ago the old Alora days.

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)  N/A

What are your strengths?   I have alot of playtime and game knowledge is decent 

What are your weaknesses?   my English is not the best 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: because I've been in ice for years and know the people very well 😄 just pure love 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) was already familiar with ICE cc from previous servers

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Absolutely

What are your strengths? I have been playing Runescape for 10+ years and I am very familiar with the raids system, skilling techniques, clans, etc.

What are your weaknesses? I still have lots of efficiency techniques that I need to learn/would like help learning. I work a fair bit so may not always be able to attend clan events but I am active in the clan when I am online.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been active in the ice cc since the server was released and I get along well with the members. I feel like I can players in the ice with providing game knowledge where it may be lacking. I also am usually down to raid with other players or engage in group activities. I am 24 years old and work 3 jobs but I use most of my free time to enjoy Zaros and engage with Ice members.

2 hours ago, Never Lucky said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) was already familiar with ICE cc from previous servers

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Absolutely

What are your strengths? I have been playing Runescape for 10+ years and I am very familiar with the raids system, skilling techniques, clans, etc.

What are your weaknesses? I still have lots of efficiency techniques that I need to learn/would like help learning. I work a fair bit so may not always be able to attend clan events but I am active in the clan when I am online.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been active in the ice cc since the server was released and I get along well with the members. I feel like I can players in the ice with providing game knowledge where it may be lacking. I also am usually down to raid with other players or engage in group activities. I am 24 years old and work 3 jobs but I use most of my free time to enjoy Zaros and engage with Ice members.

Congratulations!

On 8/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, Emozionante said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Emozionante

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Lor#5789

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Unranked 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Shiddd I don't even remember what server it was

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yeeyee

What are your strengths? I have a lot of game knowledge. Regardless if the server is new or not, I can still provide useful tips to those who want to train efficiently or non-efficiently.

What are your weaknesses? I never can predict my availability, I do have a busy IRL schedule. Recently, it's been between 3pm - 10pm on active hours.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I think I am applying as recruit, idk lol. I figured everyone deserves a shot, plus if you remember me, I am very capable. 

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Emozionante / FONIAS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) :

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app: above

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Recruit, and I've been active enough to show you that I am no longer a toxic individual. That was the reason why i wasn't promoted in the first place, I'm sure you can judge and see that my behavior and overall attitude has changed immensely. 

ESig.png

29 minutes ago, Emozionante said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Emozionante / FONIAS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) :

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app: above

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Recruit, and I've been active enough to show you that I am no longer a toxic individual. That was the reason why i wasn't promoted in the first place, I'm sure you can judge and see that my behavior and overall attitude has changed immensely. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Obsidian

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Dream#8811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) deran

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) week ago

What are your strengths? Helping, grinding, 

What are your weaknesses? Addictions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been recruit for a week and been active and helping.

1 hour ago, Obsidian said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Obsidian

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Dream#8811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) deran

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) week ago

What are your strengths? Helping, grinding, 

What are your weaknesses? Addictions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been recruit for a week and been active and helping.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Mode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Mode#0430

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

What are your strengths? I'm chill and friendly i guess

What are your weaknesses? Bad english and too stoned all the time

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been chilling in-game cc from the launch

28 minutes ago, Mode said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Mode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Mode#0430

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

What are your strengths? I'm chill and friendly i guess

What are your weaknesses? Bad english and too stoned all the time

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been chilling in-game cc from the launch

Congratulations!

n-game Name(s)  (IGN) (Bleach)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) (Teasing#6070)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A-

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -N/A-

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) -N/A but I would later.-

What are your strengths? -Being helpful to those being harassed or bullied, to put a stop to it.-

What are your weaknesses? -I get side tracked easily.-

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: -I have been in the clan sense I started and I have helped as much I think I could've. I chat a lot when I am playing and respond to those who don't get a response if I see that. I would also gladly keep helping as long as I may. If I do get recruited I know I may just get a recruit symbol, but I love the smiley face rank of friend cause that is what I would love to be to most people on Zaros.-

In-game Name(s)   Blow Me Now

Discord Tag  skidoka#2967 (allready in ice)

What is your current rank? Recruit *?

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Wise/Miya/Brambo/Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

What are your strengths? like to joke around with people, grind hard and help sum people here and there.

What are your weaknesses? Awful raider

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i wish i had a reason.

Edited by Blow Me Now

1 hour ago, Bleach said:

n-game Name(s)  (IGN) (Bleach)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) (Teasing#6070)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A-

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -N/A-

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) -N/A but I would later.-

What are your strengths? -Being helpful to those being harassed or bullied, to put a stop to it.-

What are your weaknesses? -I get side tracked easily.-

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: -I have been in the clan sense I started and I have helped as much I think I could've. I chat a lot when I am playing and respond to those who don't get a response if I see that. I would also gladly keep helping as long as I may. If I do get recruited I know I may just get a recruit symbol, but I love the smiley face rank of friend cause that is what I would love to be to most people on Zaros.-

Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, Blow Me Now said:

In-game Name(s)   Blow Me Now

Discord Tag  skidoka#2967 (allready in ice)

What is your current rank? Recruit *?

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Wise/Miya/Brambo/Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

What are your strengths? like to joke around with people, grind hard and help sum people here and there.

What are your weaknesses? Awful raider

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i wish i had a reason.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): NORDCode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : rly now??

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): el Capitan

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY):

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): I mean.... no....

What are your strengths?: hi

What are your weaknesses?: bye

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: cba

2 minutes ago, NORDCode said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): NORDCode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : rly now??

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): el Capitan

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY):

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): I mean.... no....

What are your strengths?: hi

What are your weaknesses?: bye

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: cba

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Captain!

in-game Name(s)  (IGN) UIM Money

Discord Tag (Name#0000) pigly-os-scape#6211

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Konar

What are your strengths? Game knowledge, friendliness, skilling

What are your weaknesses? Bossing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I've been in the cc since the day I started and really like everyone in it. =]

48 minutes ago, UIM Money said:

in-game Name(s)  (IGN) UIM Money

Discord Tag (Name#0000) pigly-os-scape#6211

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Konar

What are your strengths? Game knowledge, friendliness, skilling

What are your weaknesses? Bossing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

I've been in the cc since the day I started and really like everyone in it. =]

Congratulations!