Can we talk about this delay

Fewlsz

26 minutes ago, Protect said:

Yikes, had no idea it was that bad. Hopefully they fix it soon. Wondering if it is everyone or just certain people based on location to servers etc (havent tried vorkath personally yet).

Idk. I think ticks are messed up. certain other things u do in the game feel kinda weird to. 

like another random one is when u open a birds nest its like delayed on OSRS u can just spam all the nests on here u gotta wait like a little bit between opening otherwise it doesn't register.

1 minute ago, Fewlsz said:

Idk. I think ticks are messed up. certain other things u do in the game feel kinda weird to. 

like another random one is when u open a birds nest its like delayed on OSRS u can just spam all the nests on here u gotta wait like a little bit between opening otherwise it doesn't register.

interesting.. i wasnt aware. hopefully its fixed in that case.

It's awful.

Eat 3 pieces of food (I tried with Lobster), eat 3 lobsters one as fast as possible, and try to attack a npc.

You sit there, miss 3 hits. You should only miss 1 hit and then start attacking. Is it the same in wilderness? If so, that is actually embarassing that a core feature - eating was not tested..

• 2 years later...

Okay thank god its not only me! on osrs i have about 1270kc vorkath can do it in my sleep. The delay on Zaros makes it nearly impossible to do! im walking on acid phase 4 tiles from my desitation and getting slapped for 20-40s. Noticed always acid phase first and exactly the same one. ping is 155-170 constantly.