Achievements Store Overhaul..

Howie

This is only a suggestion to change what's obtainable in the Achievements store already & to bring in new items which are more relevant to all players.

For a system which sets apart the regulars to the tryhards there should be more in place which encourages people to go for that 100% achievement goal..

For starters, Beret Mask, Fish Bowl, Diving apparatus & Bearhead could have their own store e.g Minigame Points Store, Decorative Armour could fall under this aswell.. The top prizes being items like the Pharaoh's Sceptre & Dark Dye for Graceful Outfits & Dark Acorn for Skilling Pet colours.

Achievements store should have more versatile items which benefit the players more, e.g. Osten's Dye' (white) for Graceful. I think Ice/Goldsmith/Cooking Gauntlets should be moved to achievements as well & not just locked by Donating/Voting.

Amulet of the Damned could fall under either category .. it would make more sense for minigames if barrows will provide minigame points.

Amulet Ornament kits I know are from clues but this could always be an option for achievements to make it more appealing to do. As we lack the Endgame outfits other than Max Cape/Achievement cape, i thought Amulet Ornament kits would be another way to add to that Endgame Look to show progression through the Achievements & to takeaway the quick buyable way.. as i feel that makes the item loose it's value for something which looks pretty cool all in all.

Devils Advocate's welcome..

Edited by Zaros

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

1 minute ago, Zaros said:

Achievements store should have more versatile items which benefit the players more, e.g. Osten's Dye' (white) for Graceful. I think Ice/Goldsmith/Cooking Gauntlets should be moved to achievements as well & not just locked by Donating/Voting.

I support this so much, the rest kind is kind of inbetween there.

Amulet of the Damned shouldn't be stuck in there though, and Ornament Kits should remain as a Clue Scroll reward.

On 12/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, November said:

Amulet of the Damned shouldn't be stuck in there though, and Ornament Kits should remain as a Clue Scroll reward.

It was just an idea, I wasn't aware it was already implemented into the game.. The Idea of Ornament kits though was to take away the buyable side of the Kit & to give it that view of progression on an account instead of just a quick purchase on the TP. As we lack that true endgame outfits other than Max cape & Achievement Cape so i thought of this as an idea which most people will use.

@November

Edited by Zaros

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic