Hypo Beta Application

Hypo

Discord username: coen#2735

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

Yes, I was a staff member on UltimateScape during its peak for over a year (moderator), and was fortunate enough to have been involved with server testing then. I also have been playing Ikov for a while and have encountered a small number of bugs during my playtime. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

I started playing Runescape around 2006, however, I would consider myself most knowledgable of OSRS since I have been playing it off and on since its re-release. I am comfortable with most aspects of the game and understand game mechanics well. 

Runescape username & total level: OSRS RSN is "nroc" with a total level of 1778. I have a few other accounts, but "nroc" is my main. With all of my accounts together, I have around 3000 hours total on OSRS.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:

I would be able to apply my previous knowledge of server testing and OSRS in order to make Zaros a better game. I plan on playing it heavily after its release so I would love to help in its development to minimize bug/glitch encounters for the community.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

>20-30, possibly more depending on the day