A reflection on the first week of Zaros!

David

imo its quite awful that trading post wasnt in for like a week, and all these bugs after so much hype. this is far from the best osrs rsps coding wise, only reason the server is good is theres so many people playing. so good job with somehow getting so many people to play i gues.

2 minutes ago, the dane said:

imo its quite awful that trading post wasnt in for like a week, and all these bugs after so much hype. this is far from the best osrs rsps coding wise, only reason the server is good is theres so many people playing. so good job with somehow getting so many people to play i gues.

Dane , the server is brand spanking new brother! Give the team some time and there won't be nearly as many issues. 

Just be patient pal 🙂 

Edited by Biology

2 minutes ago, the dane said:

No server is up with perfect coding, full content, and fully tested straight away. Instead of hating on a server that has just released a week ago, give it some time. 

Really loving zaros so far! Something myself and others would love to see would be more stuff for skillers and people that do it for the grind on here, Alot of people maxed within the same hour and hours that the #1 guy had maxed in ,Ive also maxed my account as well, that being said not bragging by any means but that means that there is alot of competition out there for skilling and total exps. I think everyone that does it for the grind and skills would like to see some events or even competitions for prizes, things to motivate people to keep playing . Even an event for 200m exp in skills or certain levels of exp totals to hit, or even completing the game and maxing out 200m every skill would be nice to see. SOMTHING because honestly it was a let down to not see any prizes for others that completed maxing there account EXTREMELY quick. Thanks