617's Beta Application

Discord username: Admiin#8177
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've worked on a few servers for trying to find bugs nothing major. Wish I remembered the server I would like to say it was Vitality.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing RuneScape and private server since RS2, Started on YanilleScape and moved to a bunch of different private servers that ran and shut down. Never had any mod experience sadly. I have been working on my current RS Account for about 3-4 years and couldn't be happier playing the game and getting new content, however private servers have held a special place in my heart for some reason. Probably because of YanilleScape.
Runescape username & total level: Admiin TTL 1947; AssLSD (ironman btw) 1835 TTL
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I would say I have more knowledge over Runescape compared to most and I am excited to test what you have in store on Zaros. From raids to testing items and functions.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I play roughly 5 hours a day most of it towards the night.