Blackpoiint's Beta application

Blackpoiint

Discord username: Blackpoiint#5314

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes. I've made an official amount of 30 bug reports for Alora. Please note that all those bugs were found within a little longer than a year from now, even though the server has been around for a decent while now. Those bug reports contained everything between typo's and even no-clip bugs. I figured out exactly what caused the no clip-bug in about 10 mins after finding the bug itself.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very. I'm trying to keep myself up to date, reading update posts, watching youtubers.

Runescape username & total level: I'm not playing OSRS actively at the moment. I have been playing RSPS' for a while now. I have a total of 80 days spent on my main account at Alora. I recently moved to Ikov, where I have 11 days in-game time.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I've always got my eyes open for bugs in game, if I find one, I want to know what causes it.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can test 20+ hours a week.

BP Blackpoiint signature .png

• 4 months later...