Vcx - Free melee fire cape service

Vcx

Hey if you're atleast 90 melee stats and own a whip and you struggle with jad i can do it for free 

Min Req :All combat skills 90+ & whip (with your best melee gear)

All you have to do is pm me in game !

jad_kc.png

Completed capes:
fcape200.png

jad_completed.png
:   jad1.png

jjaaddd.png

Edited by Vcx

Finally. All these noobs that offer the service for 5m lmao. Give me 5m and i Will too go kill a Black dragon for you on your account. Thanks for offering less experinced players this service! Have a nice weekend

edit: tho on second thoughts, it sure May look sketchy with the whip requirement, but gl

Edited by Shanezz

13 minutes ago, Shanezz said:

Finally. All these noobs that offer the service for 5m lmao. Give me 5m and i Will too go kill a Black dragon for you on your account. Thanks for offering less experinced players this service! Have a nice weekend

edit: tho on second thoughts, it sure May look sketchy with the whip requirement, but gl

Thanks man, well if anyone wants i can do FIRST 2 fight caves with my own items.  You'll still need combat levels 90+ tho

Edited by Vcx

Whelp...You just put a lot of players out of business, haha. Very generous of you, @Vcx. Hopefully this will help get your vouches up, too.

You are not allowed to ask for reputation points, by the way. 

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

14 hours ago, Wikia said:

Whelp...You just put a lot of players out of business, haha. Very generous of you, @Vcx. Hopefully this will help get your vouches up, too.

You are not allowed to ask for reputation points, by the way. 

No one should take more than 1m for doing fire Cape service anyway tbh :p.. anything more than that is just scamming these poor players

• 2 weeks later...