Nogan's beta application

Nogan

Discord username: Nogan#8400
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've helped and reported a lot of bugs in Alora.io server.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I haven't played osrs (the official server) that much but i have a ton of knowledge and experience when it comes to the game. I mostly haven't since I've always enjoyed rs private servers a lot more. On which i have a lot of experience, in another server which is osrs based i have 4.6b (max) exp on an ironman account and around 2500-3000hours played throughout all of my accounts. I've also had years worth of experience with different rsps, one of them being Ikov, which i can say has been recently added on the list ?
Runescape username & total level: n/a
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I guess with my experience and also with how hyped i am for the release of the server i can actually be useful with reporting different bugs or suggesting helpful ideas.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: As much as i can, i might probably spend at least 7-10hours a day playing the server and trying it out.

Thank you and best of luck to everyone.