Make Molten Glass Great Again !

Lucky Fxck

So, the molten glass method that EVERY ironman used for construction due to the still EXCESSIVE plank prices has been nerfed, weather the experience rates of crafting tables were intended or not, it has been used by tons of people, & i believe it shouldn't have been nerfed a WEEK after release with a RACE ongoing, the experience rates weren't excessive it was just a cheaper alternative.

Edited by Lucky Fxck

As someone who was able to use this method before the patch, I agree it should be added back into the game, at least until the winner of each race to max competition has been confirmed. It is unfair to remove the most efficient methods of skills mid-way through a competition, especially when some competition winners were able to use the method and win their race.

9 hours ago, tsh said:

As someone who was able to use this method before the patch, I agree it should be added back into the game, at least until the winner of each race to max competition has been confirmed. It is unfair to remove the most efficient methods of skills mid-way through a competition, especially when some competition winners were able to use the method and win their race.

wasn't even the most efficient, it was just cost effective, mahogany planks cost way too much.

4 hours ago, Lucky Fxck said:

wasn't even the most efficient, it was just cost effective, mahogany planks cost way too much.

It's more efficent because the time you'd spend getting the money to train construction with current plank prices would be way more than time spent making molten glass and training construction with it.

19 minutes ago, Hans said:

It's more efficent because the time you'd spend getting the money to train construction with current plank prices would be way more than time spent making molten glass and training construction with it.

Perhaps you're right, however the point still stands a method that has been used DURING A RACE, and taken a week to remove it, shouldn't have been removed.

Just now, Lucky Fxck said:

Perhaps you're right, however the point still stands a method that has been used DURING A RACE, and taken a week to remove it, shouldn't have been removed.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I totally agree.

1 minute ago, Hans said:

Yeah don't get me wrong, I totally agree.

Wouldn't even be an issue if they reduced the mahogany plank prices, along with this nerf but instead they just did it without even putting it into the update notes, also the point of "we wasn't aware of it" is invalid, I was openly told about this method legit within the first 10 minutes of gameplay before i even knew the excessive prices of planks.

Edited by Lucky Fxck

Huge support. Absolutely disgusting decisions in my opinion in regards to the change of several skilling methods overall when a RACE is happening at the moment. There’s a competition happening. That’s the whole argument. After that, do w/e the hell you please lol.