Increase Bank Space

Ekko

I know you guys wanna make money but please increase bank spaces. I'm literally playing as an ultimate ironman if I don't donate.

At least make the default bank space be something like 500 and scale upwards from there.

They have items called payment scrolls that can be purchased with in game currency. Those payment scrolls can then be redeemed for their respective amounts, giving you credits and $ towards your donator rank. (Crazy, I know) The donator benefits are lackluster as is so it just gives another good incentive to purchasing scrolls in game or donating. 

6 hours ago, Destruction said:

They have items called payment scrolls that can be purchased with in game currency. Those payment scrolls can then be redeemed for their respective amounts, giving you credits and $ towards your donator rank. (Crazy, I know) The donator benefits are lackluster as is so it just gives another good incentive to purchasing scrolls in game or donating. 

Ah, I didn't think about that. Now that you've said it, if they need more donator benefits, why don't they just lock the ring slot behind a donator rank? Maybe they could add some of the inventory spots too, you only get 14 as a non donator and scale up from there. After all, you can just use a scroll so you're not technically donating (Crazy, I know). 

My point is that something so fundamental to the game should not be locked behind donating, but I know that's not how this server works. So I am simply suggesting that they increase the amount of slots that a default account has, which at least makes the game slightly playable. 

37 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Again, it isn’t locked behind donating. It is locked behind purchasing a 6.5m scroll that gives you a donator rank which wasn’t donated for by the person claiming the scroll. 

you better shut up before i come to your house irl and throw away your pc

bank space should not be locked behind $ scrolls

1 hour ago, Destruction said:

Again, it isn’t locked behind donating. It is locked behind purchasing a 6.5m scroll that gives you a donator rank which wasn’t donated for by the person claiming the scroll. 

What are you saying? It is locked behind donating, regardless of how you're donating. It is a donator benefit. Something like bank spaces should not be locked behind a donator rank, but I understand that they want to make money and this is a business. My suggestion is that they increase the bank spaces for default accounts and then scale upwards from there. It wont devalue the inevitable 1k$ donation you're going to drop on yet another RSPS.

They could easily change the bank space amount to something like: 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1500 & 2000. I doubt they'd lose much if any profit and it would be much less scummy.

There's no reason for any player to be against a suggestion like this as everybody gains something from it. I don't want a donator icon or other benefits, I just want to actually be able to play the game without having to drop items every time I open my bank.

A little reminder that F2P OSRS has 400 bank spaces, there's no reason to have 350 as the default amount.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 1:47 AM, Ekko said:

I know you guys wanna make money but please increase bank spaces. I'm literally playing as an ultimate ironman if I don't donate.

At least make the default bank space be something like 500 and scale upwards from there.

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this is added for the next game update. +50 bankspaces for non-donators additionally you'll be able to store all your clue items inside your POH.