Rogues Den

Harry Nutz

Suggestion: Slightly buff the gem rate for rogues den or lower the gems needed for easy achievement.

Reason why: I understand it was recently nerfed but if you look at the EASY achievement one must "obtain 250 gems from wall safes in Rogue's Den", it doesn't make it an EASY task post nerf. From personal experience, I've gotten 1 gem per 15-20 successful attempts at the safe. Making it 3750-5000 successful attempts to complete an EASY achievement task. 

How will this benefit the server?: Idk it just will

Other:  Whoever's idea was to nerf rogues den to oblivion, your moms a hoe 50v50 got me like: WHOEVER THREW THAT IMPULSE GRENADE, YOUR MOM'S A HOE :  FortNiteBR

Meme Generator - Black kid drinking milkshake - Newfa Stuff

I was one of the lucky ones to knock out this achievement before the nerf and I agree if the chance to obtain gems are not increased the achievement needs to be changed in some way.

Either move it from an easy achievement to a hard or slightly buff the rate at which gems are obtained or even lowering the number required to say 50 for it to remain an easy achievement.

+1

I don't see a problem with the current rates, I wouldn't support this - however, I will say, even if your suggestion was taken into account, you could have just invested a small amount of time and completed it by the time it was implemented, lol. There's much much harder achievements out there that will take much longer than this.

Edited by Childish

14 hours ago, Childish said:

I don't see a problem with the current rates, I wouldn't support this - however, I will say, even if your suggestion was taken into account, you could have just invested a small amount of time and completed it by the time it was implemented, lol. There's much much harder achievements out there that will take much longer than this.

Im going to emphasize that this is an EASY task. It shouldn't take long too complete an easy task anyways. In order to start this task, one must have 50 thieving. Completing it, a normal account will end up with 99 thieving. For reduced xp accounts anywhere from 70-80. This suggestion are for those who haven't completed or started the task before the nerf. 

Edited by Harry Nutz

Meme Generator - Black kid drinking milkshake - Newfa Stuff

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic