Wolter's Beta Application

Wolter

Discord username:Wolter#7984
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Not really any experience for bug-testing besides recently the server Kronos released and I played for the first week and made 10-15 suggestions that were implemented.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Been playing runescape/runescape private servers on and off since 2007. Would consider myself very knowledgeable on the game. 
Runescape username & total level: Three accounts. First account Twol- Main  tl:1600 (dont play it very often) Second account - Puc Total level 1246- 1 defence Nh account with 900+ kills in BH. Third account - Pucced TL 1443: Almost Maxed zerker with 400+ bh kills. (Also have maxed ironmen on Ikov, Alora, soulsplit, and novea.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I enjoy trying out odd methods of training and could help the server make sure all the different methods for several different skills are working. I also enjoy playing as an Ironman so during the beta test I would most likely be attempting to make sure all necessary items for Ironmen are available. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Should be able to dedicate a minimum of 12 hours a week to testing, gameplay.