Loot from 200m Thieving xp + Ardy Bot Problem

PCSO

So thought i would create this post to show how much money i made achieving 200m Thieving Exp 

In Total I Made 109M In Cash

1907 Blood Runes Totalling to 1.1M

5928 Death Runes Totalling To 1.5M

I would Not Recommend Getting 200m Thiev XP to Anybody, Its a boring grind that takes way too long and you could make much more money doing something FUN in the game!

Not to Mention that the 'hero' in ardy is flooded with bots on every world maybe because the anti macro questions don't seem to pop up anymore so its much easier for them to get away with it, Someone needs to do something about it ASAP!

Congratulations on achieving 200M experience in the Thieving skill! How much experience did you accumulate an hour/how long did it take you to achieve? I personally would not thieve solely for money, it was something that was popular in the early days of RuneScape Private Servers, but not anymore. Most players only train it to max their total level and compete in the hiscores now, it is more bots doing it as you already mentioned. Hopefully the whole botting issue will be looked into before it begins to negatively impact the game. 

Twenty-Two

54 minutes ago, Twenty-Two said:

Congratulations on achieving 200M experience in the Thieving skill! How much experience did you accumulate an hour/how long did it take you to achieve? I personally would not thieve solely for money, it was something that was popular in the early days of RuneScape Private Servers, but not anymore. Most players only train it to max their total level and compete in the hiscores now, it is more bots doing it as you already mentioned. Hopefully the whole botting issue will be looked into before it begins to negatively impact the game. 

Fun fact lol. I am a realist with 1779 total 117m exp and 50 thieving, so yea