Come onX

Shanezz

Okay so i have seen new guides being made totally overdetailed and tryhard of something as simple as “guide to pest control” and yet there is no guide on what the different benefits of the achievements store items are? Quit making useless guides rather than important ones. A guide is made by a player who’s enough experienced in s specific part of the game to enlighten others (and thanks for that).

sorry for the negative vibes. Have a nice evening everyone

No lamentable in players within the community creating guides for the whole community. If a guide has room for amelioration, simply leave suggestions and feedback on the guide. A guide is needed for everything, you would be surprised how many inexperienced RuneScape players/new faces to the RuneScape Private Server scene come and play.

Edited by Twenty-Two

Twenty-Two

21 minutes ago, Shanezz said:

Okay so i have seen new guides being made totally overdetailed and tryhard of something as simple as “guide to pest control” and yet there is no guide on what the different benefits of the achievements store items are? Quit making useless guides rather than important ones. A guide is made by a player who’s enough experienced in s specific part of the game to enlighten others (and thanks for that).

sorry for the negative vibes. Have a nice evening everyone

Sorry, some people have been pming me to make a guide on Wintertodt for the seed obtaining part in the Farming Guide.

Possibly down the line I'll try to make more server centric guides, but for example I don't think someone has gotten enough Achievement % to look at each item to see if they're coded similarly to OSRS.

12 minutes ago, November said:

Sorry, some people have been pming me to make a guide on Wintertodt for the seed obtaining part in the Farming Guide.

Possibly down the line I'll try to make more server centric guides, but for example I don't think someone has gotten enough Achievement % to look at each item to see if they're coded similarly to OSRS.

Hey mate, i wasn’t referring to your guide. I haven’t come across it tbh. But the short sumary of your guide, gives me the impression of the details being useful, i am no one to decide what’s good or not in the end. But a guide explaining that you should attack the portals in pest control, Got me like smh. Players that wouldn’t know basic shit like that, probably don’t use the Forums in the first place lmao. Keep up the good work bro