first time making signatures in photoshop.

Listen

The idea behind the signature is pretty decent, just misses basic gfx kowledge etc. For example the text looks too much, especially those 3 little butterflies look rather random and dont really go with the actual theme you went for with the scythes and so on.

But looks like you will get the hang of it really fast if this was ur 1st attempt. Keep going and perfect your art.

Edited by hiroyuki

On 12/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, hiroyuki said:

The idea behind the signature is pretty decent, just misses basic gfx kowledge etc. For example the text looks too much, especially those 3 little butterflies look rather random and dont really go with the actual theme you went for with the scythes and so on.

But looks like you will get the hang of it really fast if this was ur 1st attempt. Keep going and perfect your art.

ty very much for the feedbacl:) most appreciated.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Nihilus said:

Honestly better than what I did when I made my first Signature on Photoshop. My only suggestion would be to add to the width so you don't get that cutoff on the edges where the glow is on the Scythes.

now that you said that I can for sure see what you are talking about lol. will keep that in mind when I make more. thank you.

spacer.png