What is Your Plan on Release?

Nike Elite

With release slowly but surely getting closer, does anyone have any set plans / account builds for launch? 

I personally will be grinding on a normal account to establish some sort of wealth / familiarity with the server, as well as an iron account. I will most likely be grinding nothing but slayer on my normal account while training afkable skills on my iron in the meantime. 

What sort of plans do you have upon release? 

sig.png

As I do on every server, get rich as fast as possible. Usually it takes me a while to decide to max but I think I'll max my skills pretty early and play on my one normie account until I get bored of it and then make a GIM or a ironman. 

Best of luck to your plans, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

LER SIGGY 1!.png

9 minutes ago, Tylerr said:

As I do on every server, get rich as fast as possible. Usually it takes me a while to decide to max but I think I'll max my skills pretty early and play on my one normie account until I get bored of it and then make a GIM or a ironman. 

Best of luck to your plans, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

I had the same mindset going into Ikov... Get the highest possible donator rank early on while scrolls are cheapest, that way you have that under your belt already before prices skyrocket. I was uber within a few weeks as scrolls were so affordable. With similar interests, I'd be happy to work together in any way to both get to where we want to be. Feel free to shoot me a message when release comes around! 

Edited by Nike Elite

sig.png