Quit while you're ahead.

100M

What a waste of time the last week has been. If I had known this server would have been overhyped just to have CONSTANT issues I would have never joined. After losing 150M to a rollback last night and being told my staff to make a report and doing so only for it to be completely ignored im done. Going back to OSRS where my time and efforts aren't wasted and the game actually works as intended. Zaros exists only to collect donations from people who feel its actually going somewhere when in reality the only place its going is downhill fast.

Quit while you're ahead.

This server is nothing but a fucking problem, that nobody tries to solve. They keep trying to cover up their mistakes and keep claiming their donation money, but don't worry David this won't go on for long when you treat your player base the way you do.

Zaros, you have given me nothing but reason to Uninstall your app based off your poor ability to handle the situation last night. Too many people lost too many things and my voice went unheard in the bug reports section leaving me at a loss of 150M coins, which I'm not going to reattempt to make back.

I understand that when you lose something that you've earned and don't get any information about it, it makes you frustrated. While i hope this situation gets solved in your favour you shouldn't be making these kind of posts on forums because they can hurt your current situation. 

Gl 

This server hasn't been out 5mins.

Mate chill, if you keep crying and bitching you will get nowhere I'm afraid.

Stop making dumb threads like this and attention seeking and wait like everyone else to have your issue resolved.

Grow up and be patient. 

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

I understand your frustration with the rollback and lost of your gp. Like I said on the other thread, submit a report so we can try to help you get it back. Bashing the server and talking mad shit isn’t going to help your case. If you want to quit, go ahead; that is your own choice. But don’t be childish and post a thread with no real constructive criticism. Calling Zaros “a waste” and that it’s only “exists to collect donations” wont help you get your items back.

57 minutes ago, Setup said:

I understand your frustration with the rollback and lost of your gp. Like I said on the other thread, submit a report so we can try to help you get it back. Bashing the server and talking mad shit isn’t going to help your case. If you want to quit, go ahead; that is your own choice. But don’t be childish and post a thread with no real constructive criticism. Calling Zaros “a waste” and that it’s only “exists to collect donations” wont help you get your items back.

Well said fella!

@OP 
People are here because they enjoy being here, there's no OSRS server out there that is worth playing more than Zaros. 

Gotta Agree that this guy shouldnt have mentioned a massive moan on this forum! But gotta agree with him! i was waiting months for this server and when it got released. I expected the devs to take more care with it! They act like they dont give a fuck and Just want money. All  you hear is be patient this server has been out for 5 mins etc! its been out for two weeks and this server was EXPECTED to have a lot of players but yet again for 6 hours earlier this morning there wasnt a single mod online until 6pm GMT!.. So many bugs in this server it is unreal even compared to IKOV! such a let down for this community 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:08 PM, Setup said:

amen sister, couldn't of put it better

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

On 12/15/2020 at 9:41 AM, 100M said:

What a waste of time the last week has been. If I had known this server would have been overhyped just to have CONSTANT issues I would have never joined. After losing 150M to a rollback last night and being told my staff to make a report and doing so only for it to be completely ignored im done. Going back to OSRS where my time and efforts aren't wasted and the game actually works as intended. Zaros exists only to collect donations from people who feel its actually going somewhere when in reality the only place its going is downhill fast.

Quit while you're ahead.

This server is nothing but a fucking problem, that nobody tries to solve. They keep trying to cover up their mistakes and keep claiming their donation money, but don't worry David this won't go on for long when you treat your player base the way you do.

Zaros, you have given me nothing but reason to Uninstall your app based off your poor ability to handle the situation last night. Too many people lost too many things and my voice went unheard in the bug reports section leaving me at a loss of 150M coins, which I'm not going to reattempt to make back.

Victim relax its a rsps LOOOOOOL

26 minutes ago, Simon said:

Zaros is free to play. I don't see the issue.

So if I let you into my free amusement park and you got mauled down by a rollercoaster as it fell off it's rail, it's ok because it was free?

Edited by Mr Kim Jong
felt cute might delete idk

10 minutes ago, Mr Kim Jong said:

So if I let you into my free amusement park and you got mauled down by a rollercoaster as it fell off it's rail, it's ok because it was free?

I hope you're joking, loved the line though.
But realistically speaking, rollercoasters do get tested by a lot of times before being open to public. 😄

On 12/15/2020 at 7:09 PM, Mr Kim Jong said:

So mature. You're a disgrace to this community. 

p.s. your signature is total aids.

You're the worst troll on the server.  You got caught being single digit IQ and now you desperately try to hid your stupidity as trolling "haha I was trolling you guys for 30 mins so easy" - CRINGE

You got kicked from CC for being a brat and everyone said thanks to the mod that done it.   You're embarrassing. 

spacer.png

On 12/15/2020 at 9:41 AM, 100M said:

Quit while you're ahead.

I haven't played the server too much yet. I've got 1 Days worth of play time so far, and I haven't run into any issues as of yet. So "Constant issues" seems like a bit of a stretch. Not for nothing, but the server is still very new. There's going to be hiccups along the way. That's one of the risks we all took when we all started playing so close to the initial release of the server. I'm sure that they're still (and guaranteed to always be) working out kinks and conducting bug fixes, so that rollbacks won't happen, but you shouldn't quit just because of a minor set back.

The donations comment is a bit of a force. Likewise with the downhill comment. This server has had some of the most impressive player numbers that I have seen since I've started playing RSPS's 12 years ago, so saying that the server is going downhill based off a small rollback is an incredible slippery slope.

You have to remember too, that with the amount of people that actually play the server means that there's going to be a lot of people also making Help Desk related claims on the forums, and if you haven't noticed, they're still working on their Staff Team, so not everything is going to happen in an instant. Also, just to mention, it is incredibly rare for RSPS's to offer a "Refund" Help Desk Service. There's a lot of factors to consider when dealing with this kind of service, and as someone who actually did conduct refunds for players lost/hacked items, it's more of a hassle than you would probably imagine. There's tons of log checking and background investigation work that takes place.

I'd encourage you to have a little patience with the Development, Ownership, and Staff Team, but something tells me that you've lost the capacity for that. So, for what it's worth, I wish you good luck with whatever the future holds for you.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, 967258754862 said:

You're the worst troll on the server.  You got caught being single digit IQ and now you desperately try to hid your stupidity as trolling "haha I was trolling you guys for 30 mins so easy" - CRINGE

You got kicked from CC for being a brat and everyone said thanks to the mod that done it.   You're embarrassing. 

Ouch making up quotes. maybe we should get a mod to search those logs to see that never happened?

You hurt my feelings bro, I'm not sad. I'm just disappointed.