Beta Test Application

Dwings

Discord username: Dwings#2548

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

Yes ive tested alot of content on ikov before.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

I am very knowledgeable when it comes to runescape/oldschool runescape. I have continuously played Runescape for a very long time and I have also played Osrs when it returned. I know how to do every piece of pvm content and I understand complex mechanics. Generally speaking I understand all aspects of the games. This varies from Pking (Correct Mechanics/Animations/Damage Dealt/Max Hits Etc) and overlooked pieces of content like Clue Scrolls Etc.

Runescape username & total level: Deewings is my OSRS name with a total level near 2k. While my Rs3 name is Warpriests with a total level of Max.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

I've tested previously on Ikov for a little bit so I  have a general idea of what type of help the developers will require. Considering this is a Osrs based server I think I would be quite useful in the Pvp and Pvm aspects of the game. I could also be alot of help for things such as Quests and Achievements as I have completed them all in both Rs3 and Osrs.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

I will genuinely be a lot of help if accepted. Im not really sure if I can determine specific hours on average to test, but I can say Ill be online daily and help whenever asked.

Edited by dwings