Fossil island Hardwood patch

Valid

This is a rather small suggestion; the squirrels in fossil island hardwood tree patch, make them stay in one spot and not wonder around, like it is in osrs. Just now I lost a chunk of farming xp because I immediately checked health on the first tree and right clicked the squirrel I had thought was the one because it was right in front of patch to chop down the tree, but ended up chopping down the second tree in which I didn't check health yet obviously. The squirrels are wondering around and can easily be mistaken for when a player uses them for their respective patch's service. 

You lost more exp making this post. The Mahogany trees give the same amount of XP as magics on here, while they take ages to grow. 

Edit: anyway, Also the same happened to me. A tip would be: just check health on all 2-3 of ur trees before clearing them. Problem solved

Edited by Shanezz

1 hour ago, Shanezz said:

You lost more exp making this post. The Mahogany trees give the same amount of XP as magics on here, while they take ages to grow. 

Edit: anyway, Also the same happened to me. A tip would be: just check health on all 2-3 of ur trees before clearing them. Problem solved

Mate we all got our reasons, I wouldn't bother making this post, but for me my magic trees are bugged and I'm not getting any sort of farming xp from 5 of the 6 tree patches till the update corresponding to the bug is released, so I'm was forced to resort to other options in order to get some farming exp and went to hardwoods because I know about them in osrs and then encountered this. Didn't think I'd have to explain my reasoning, but there it is my friend. Obviously there's ways around it, but a suggestion is a suggestion. 

Just now, Valid said:

Mate we all got our reasons, I wouldn't bother making this post, but for me my magic trees are bugged and I'm not getting any sort of farming xp from 5 of the 6 tree patches till the update corresponding to the bug is released, so I'm was forced to resort to other options in order to get some farming exp and went to hardwoods because I know about them in osrs and then encountered this. Didn't think I'd have to explain my reasoning, but there it is my friend. Obviously there's ways around it, but a suggestion is a suggestion. 

No worries. Have you tried to clear the tree patches to reset them? Also Palm fruit trees are excellent exp