Eira Beta App

Eira

Discord username: Winter#7442
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes on multiple servers. 
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I'm rather knowledgeable, I've played runescape and rsps' since 2008.  I was also staff on Dreamscape (although I'm sure that means next to nothing lol.)
Runescape username & total level: Rather not post my username for security reasons. Total level on rs3 2686, osrs 1648. 
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I've been known to put stupid amounts of hours into games I enjoy. On top of that I've found several eco destroying dupes as well as various random bugs visual/game play related.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Most of my free time would be spent on the server, currently stuck at home taking online classes so it would end up being a significant amount. 

Side note most of the time I spend on private servers are focused on ironmen/pvm grinding as main accounts are generally too easy to max and burn out on. 

Edited by Eira