Dump bars out of Blasting Furnace.

November

2 minutes ago, November said:

Nobody knew this was a "bug abuse".

Yeah you guys did, the blast furnace is limited on osrs and this was intended to be the same as osrs. down to run energy depleting. You abused a bug and are now crying about the results of your actions its hilarious really

3 minutes ago, Creampie said:

Yeah you guys did, the blast furnace is limited on osrs and this was intended to be the same as osrs. down to run energy depleting. You abused a bug and are now crying about the results of your actions its hilarious really

Nobody is crying and I don't think anyone finds it funny, nobody either knew that this wasn't intended just like the Crafting Tables XP rates weren't intended ( reverted ).

It's alright if it won't get fixed, no big hurry, but if anyone did any sort of BF before the "bug" patch they're all in the same boat, and this doesn't hurt anyone to fix.

22 minutes ago, November said:

Nobody is crying and I don't think anyone finds it funny, nobody either knew that this wasn't intended just like the Crafting Tables XP rates weren't intended ( reverted ).

It's alright if it won't get fixed, no big hurry, but if anyone did any sort of BF before the "bug" patch they're all in the same boat, and this doesn't hurt anyone to fix.

Doesn't take that long to empty out, I removed >10k bars in about an hour. If anything, this balances out the xp/hr for players who had insane rates before the patch.

4 hours ago, FAQ said:

Doesn't take that long to empty out, I removed >10k bars in about an hour. If anything, this balances out the xp/hr for players who had insane rates before the patch.

Actually doesn't, i thought it would take me a lot more time, thanks haha guess I can use the gold bars for jewellery.

Don't support. You should have to take all your bars out just like normally you would've had to. No shortcuts, they already got free xp by dumping them in. If they want to use bf again then take out their bars inventory by inventory. 

6 hours ago, Creampie said:

No support, if you abused this bug you should be punished. The punishment is the fact that you cannot use blast furnace until you manually take out your bar stack. This is what you get for bug abusing.

Support. I want to donate my 50k Gold bars so u Can afford welfare pking gear. Dont die too much too fast

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic