Suggy's

She

Gambling
1. Dice bags are currently 25M, I'm sure like 4 out of 5 people that play this game could afford and start hosting. Dice bag should be something that only higher tier rich people should be able to afford, should be 75-100m imo. 
2. Mith seeds work the otherway around.. 500k per flowerpoker game, 1x RP = 1m per game. Wayy too expensive prices should be lowered to 25-50k. I really enjoy flowerpokering myself rather than duelling, but the price is just insane.
3. Implement duelling presets to prevent people from getting scammed, such as DDS only, DDS/Whip, Whip only or Tent only. 

General
1. Add a quest requirement for thieving ( Just like rune mysteries to start runecrafting), this could have an huge impact on the amount of bots at Ardougne gold farming. This quest could be Romeo & Julliet since it has no xp rewards, compared to the other quests. 
2 Please start doing something about the youtubers/clans advertising in yell chat, it's one of the main reason I have yellchat disabled. Youtubers spamming giveaway in 15 mins for 5 hrs straight & leaving autotypers overnight. 
3. Make clue scrolls stackablein the bank, I've currently got 100 spaces taken by clue scrolls only. 
4. Add achievement % to the achievement tab, so you don't have to run all the way to the shop to check. 
4. I love doing slayer, without a doubt one of my most favourite skills in the game. The amount of slayer points I got from 99 slayer, only got me to unlock slayer helm & dark light... which is so unbalanced in my opinion, there's so much good stuff in the slayer shop. I feel like the points could be boosted a little. 
5. ::Staff currently only shows the staff that are online in the world your in, should show all staff in all different worlds. 

6. Reduce the price of boss deaths. 
7. Make ornate handle tradeble
8. Lower the price plank making. 
9. Can't complete loads of achievements because theyre unavailable ex. voting. 

10 Encourage people to do minigames by hosting events / bonuses, ex. Zalcano, Pest Control, Raids masses etc. 
11. Make imbue scroll tradeble
12. Make imbue scroll work on rings. 
13. Can we get (rune) Heraldic shields / helms from construction
14. Add slayer skip scrolls to the slayer caskets just like the instance tokens. 
15. Make seed pod kept on death, it's 500 bm in pvp shop = 12,5M gp
16. I'd love to see a staff feedback subforum 😛

Wildy/PVP

1. I really enjoy the new Ancient Caskets, but the locations are so vague.. it could announce it's dropped at level 50 but in reality could be in level 44...
2. https://streamable.com/by7xrj Video speaks for itself.
3. Boost wildy slayer, give blood money after completion of a task. 

Edited by She

3. Implement duelling presets to prevent people from getting scammed, such as DDS only, DDS/Whip, Whip only or Tent only. 

1. Add a quest requirement for thieving ( Just like rune mysteries to start runecrafting), this could have an huge impact on the amount of bots at Ardougne gold farming. This quest could be Romeo & Julliet since it has no xp rewards, compared to the other quests. 

2. Please start doing something about the youtubers/clans advertising in yell chat, it's one of the main reason I have yellchat disabled. Youtubers spamming giveaway in 15 mins for 5 hrs straight & leaving autotypers overnight. 

3. Make clue scrolls stackablein the bank, I've currently got 100 spaces taken by clue scrolls only.

10 Encourage people to do minigames by hosting events / bonuses, ex. Zalcano, Pest Control, Raids masses etc. 

14. Add slayer skip scrolls to the slayer caskets just like the instance tokens. 

Support all of this, the rest aren't bad but I wouldn't put them as priority.

I mean technically the clue scrolls are stack able they just have different id's. But the other suggestions are fine. For wilderness slayer maybe an emblem system where you may get an emblem drop randomly and to upgrade it you get another upgrade through wilderness slayer drops or pking and exchange the emblem for blood money depends on the emblem tier.

I am not much of a gambler so i will skip providing feedback on that topic.

General
1. Add a quest requirement for thieving ( Just like rune mysteries to start runecrafting), this could have an huge impact on the amount of bots at Ardougne gold farming. This quest could be Romeo & Julliet since it has no xp rewards, compared to the other quests. 

Generally this would be a decent Band-Aid fix, however it is not a permanent solution nor something that will last for long, as bot developers would make a script to do the quest in question (all quests in-game are easy quests)

2 Please start doing something about the youtubers/clans advertising in yell chat, it's one of the main reason I have yellchat disabled. Youtubers spamming giveaway in 15 mins for 5 hrs straight & leaving autotypers overnight.  

This should be looked into as it is quite annoying for everybody involved.

Clue scrolls with the same step is already stackable, the issue is every clue step has it's own ID, you cannot stack different ID's on top of each other.

4. Add achievement % to the achievement tab, so you don't have to run all the way to the shop to check. 

This would be a nice QOL support.

4. I love doing slayer, without a doubt one of my most favourite skills in the game. The amount of slayer points I got from 99 slayer, only got me to unlock slayer helm & dark light... which is so unbalanced in my opinion, there's so much good stuff in the slayer shop. I feel like the points could be boosted a little. 

This is something that normal accounts chose when they start the game, when you get 50x the xp you are going to get 50x less points. (atleast) you can always continue slayer past 99 or boost points if you want to unlock more items from slayer.

5. ::Staff currently only shows the staff that are online in the world your in, should show all staff in all different worlds. 

Full support.

NO. this is the main coin sink that's in the game, it's already been reduced at zulrah/vorkath once, by continuing to remove these forms of sinks gold will barely leave the game resulting in inflation going out of control..

It is tradable on OSRS so should be tradable here.

8. Lower the price plank making. 

This is somewhat agree and somewhat disagree with, I believe there should be a way to lower the cost of planks, but i don't think it should just flat out be made cheaper, maybe an unlock from somewhere?

They are actively working on a lot of the things that currently cant be completed, voting will be out soon. (to get all achievements you need 30 days ingame time + 4.6b xp so no rush?)

I personally don't think a event timer would make the most sense, in my opinion minigames should be rewarding enough to encourage players to do them without staff having to say "hey go do this for x amount of time to get X"

can't comment on this as the only scroll ive used is for a slayer helmet which should be untradable imo

I believe ring imbues comes from blood money? I don't see why a 2nd way aren't doable at a higher cost.

Fully cosmetic and would spice bankstanding up support 🙂

The slayer skip scrolls have been added to the larran's chest in the latest update. i don't personally feel that it should be added to the normal slayer chests as their too common.

Support, it's kept on death on osrs, it should be kept here.

16. I'd love to see a staff feedback subforum 😛

I don't see why not, feedback should be generated so the staff team can improve.

@SitnowpunkHey bud, thank you for your feedback, 

5 hours ago, Sitnowpunk said:

They are actively working on a lot of the things that currently cant be completed, voting will be out soon. (to get all achievements you need 30 days ingame time + 4.6b xp so no rush?)

I don't need 100% myself, just would make some tasks easier. 

5 hours ago, Sitnowpunk said:

I believe ring imbues comes from blood money? I don't see why a 2nd way aren't doable at a higher cost.

Ironman can't PK. 

Support for every point except:

3. Scroll mess in bank: There's a scroll sack item to clean up extra clues.
4. Slayer points: 99 on 8x yielded me THOUSANDS more points than I needed to buy absolutely everything in the store. Should expect to grind past 99 if you want everything.
8. Lower the price plank making: I still don't understand everybody's opinion on making construction cheap. It's already EXTREMELY reasonable. I don't think construction should be any cheaper than it is now.

14. Slayer skips in caskets: Also disagree, I don't even think instance tokens should be in caskets. Need to keep value in the shop.

No opinion on the following:

34 minutes ago, SRS said:

Support for every point except:

3. Scroll mess in bank: There's a scroll sack item to clean up extra clues.
4. Slayer points: 99 on 8x yielded me THOUSANDS more points than I needed to buy absolutely everything in the store. Should expect to grind past 99 if you want everything.
8. Lower the price plank making: I still don't understand everybody's opinion on making construction cheap. It's already EXTREMELY reasonable. I don't think construction should be any cheaper than it is now.

14. Slayer skips in caskets: Also disagree, I don't even think instance tokens should be in caskets. Need to keep value in the shop.

No opinion on the following:

You shouldnt have to donate for certain content such as instance tokens or slayer skips if you are an ironman, makes no sense

8 minutes ago, Im HC said:

You shouldnt have to donate for certain content such as instance tokens or slayer skips if you are an ironman, makes no sense

You don't have to, there's always the option to purchase donation tokens with in game GP. 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic