Make items on death at Bosses retrieveable when dying again somewhere else

HairyUncle

Hi there people of Zaros!

I've noticed Zaros is equipped with the mechanic of retrieving items on death at "Death" in Camelot graveyard.

However if we die at Zulrah, Vorkath, Hydra or any other instanced boss with a retrieve box, and we then die once more somewhere else, all our items are gone.... I feel like it isn't a good mechanic for an RSPS. The setback is just too big... I've lost full Elite Void at Zulrah because i was not aware of this mechanic. Maybe we could get the items back at Perdu for 100k each to punish the player a bit by making them pay extra. Or sent the items to "Death" just as the items lost on death in the overworld. 

I hope we can implement this suggestion because i feel like a lot of people get demotivated by this kind of setback.

My regards 

HairyUncle

Sounds like a bug, if you died at a boss instance you just pay a fee at the NPC to obtain your things back.

IF you die outside of a boss instance, a grave is set at your death spot for 15 minutes, if you don't claim it you have to pay at Death's Coffer south of Edgeville, maybe report this and you can get a refund.

this is working as intended, if you die at zulrah fx and die somewhere else your death at zulrah will be wiped. this has been the norm for years on OSRS and also stops uim from using infinite storage at these locations. if you don't want to risk it grab your items asap.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic