G'day

Sharkbait

Hello from down under,

My name is Sharkbait. I haven't been on a RSPS before. I was playing OSRS when someone on 301 invited me to this server. Been at it for a day and can't get enough of it. I've always played RS as a skiller and I will continue to do so. However, I did start a second realism account that I will be building a main.

Some goals on the skiller are to get every skill to 98, then hit 99 and flood that chatbox, ya feel? After that I'll do some non-pvm pet hunting of course.

I look forward to chatting with you guys as I will at least have 10 or more questions/hour about what the hell i'm doing and if there is a better way.

Also, please add me and give me a shout if you're a skiller/10hp account as well, I definitely need friends. & Remember, fish are friends, not food.

Skiller: Sharkbait

Main: Bruce

- Sharkbait

Edited by Sharkbait

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Hello from down under,

My name is Sharkbait. I haven't been on a RSPS before. I was playing OSRS when someone on 301 invited me to this server. Been at it for a day and can't get enough of it. I've always played RS as a skiller and I will continue to do so. However, I did start a second realism account that I will be building a main.

Some goals on the skiller are to get every skill to 98, then hit 99 and flood that chatbox, ya feel? After that I'll do some non-pvm pet hunting of course.

I look forward to chatting with you guys as I will at least have 10 or more questions/hour about what the hell i'm doing and if there is a better way.

Also, please add me and give me a shout if you're a skiller/10hp account as well, I definitely need friends. & Remember, fish are 

G’day mate. Welcome to the community, difference between OS is the community is tighter than OS but otherwise everything else is more or less very similar but improved in its own way.

Good luck & have fun!

On 12/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, Sharkbait said:

Hello from down under,

Also, please add me and give me a shout if you're a skiller/10hp account as well, I definitely need friends. & Remember, fish are friends, not food.

Skiller: Sharkbait

Main: Bruce

- Sharkbait

Love seeing 10hp accounts, they always do suck unique things. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic