Wilderness Suggestions Changes & Incentives

Fergus

2 minutes ago, Kaneki said:

spacer.png   Seems like I do got you as u don't skill and will only skill with buffed xp

Just stop, u are embarassing yourself. U pretty much got exposed that the suggestions u listed is o nly profitable for you and your team.

While I don’t really like Fergus or Effect, I have to agree with him on this topic, he is a very bright person and far superior than blacknans in the pvp scene which is why we surrendered to the might of Effect..

You’re the one embarrassing yourself right now, who do you think you are? Ambassador of the Ironmen? Shut up and let this man speak

6 minutes ago, Kaneki said:

spacer.png   Seems like I do got you as u don't skill and will only skill with buffed xp

Just stop, u are embarassing yourself. U pretty much got exposed that the suggestions u listed is o nly profitable for you and your team.

spacer.png guy went through the troubles of making an alt just to flame l0l imagine being that scared

Edited by sex offender

Support everything. 

All bosses in wilderness need there drop tables reworked. 

Adding the likes of barrows, ags, claws and other PK shit to them. Literally the only way this server is going to get the wild active. 

Currently the games pretty much a joke and may aswell just be playing the real game. 

Most pkers and teams have quit already because they may aswell be grinding the exact same shit on the real game

44 minutes ago, Kaneki said:

Bruno loc 😜

As a proud, and quite frankly the best, ironman of the previous generation, I have logged more ironmanian hours than one can fathom. Thus, I can say ironmen do not belong on this post voicing their opinions as they simply lack validity under such a topic. (see previous example above of what NOT to do)

With that being said, we can all agree the wilderness is one of the worst to exist on a private server. I mean come on, Edgeville is COMPLETELY dead. Who wants to sit at the ditch for 30-45 minutes spamming yell for a 13.74% chance of finding one fight? Ikov has 200 players and has a more active Edgeville wilderness than Zaros by far.
A library is less quiet than Zaros Edgeville wilderness.

Fergus presents some very good points that need to be addressed, along with some genuine solutions. 

Additionally, I suggest diversifying the content tester team and adding PK'ers in the mix as clearly it is filled with ironmen and people who have never crossed the infamous ditch in their career.

Edited by Nans

Went pking at revs, galvek, chaos altar, ancient casket, lava dragons, wildy bosses, rouges castle and many more places.
Had a fun little war vs the vennies at revs & then got out numbered by som clan at galvek (like 8 v 40 kekw).
And im not even a pker, im a hardcore pvmer who just went along for that 25 player kill achievement really.
Sorry to say, but are you pkers really even trying to find ppl?

9L5Dyb0.png

"This still barely makes it better than a toxic staff cause of the less magic bonus it offers and the above points I brought up.  (before all the ironmen, skillers and captain jack sparrow jump to no support this one this literally does not effect you at all as it can only be used in wild, i'd like to hear the thoughts of other pkers/teams outside of my own)."

*Then all the pkers complained combat is shit cuz of how accurate it is.* You only look at one part of the wilderness and one fighting style and cater PvP updates to yourself and the 50 members of your clan +1ing these suggestions, whilst all the other clans leave. Sure there's some other things which effect pvp like supply costs (which is probably the main reason at this point in time and I agree it should be changed). For example, your gmaul buff - literally kills the pure pking scene because of the 100% gmaul accuracy. Magic buff, which you stated in this post - everyone complained about this during the open beta tourney and the buff got reverted. You're trying to just revive one part of pking which is never going to work.

Stop thinking this is Ikov where everything never misses and the wilderness is OP for clans to farm GP and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

5 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

"This still barely makes it better than a toxic staff cause of the less magic bonus it offers and the above points I brought up.  (before all the ironmen, skillers and captain jack sparrow jump to no support this one this literally does not effect you at all as it can only be used in wild, i'd like to hear the thoughts of other pkers/teams outside of my own)."

*Then all the pkers complained combat is shit cuz of how accurate it is.* You only look at one part of the wilderness and one fighting style and cater PvP updates to yourself and the 50 members of your clan +1ing these suggestions, whilst all the other clans leave. Sure there's some other things which effect pvp like supply costs (which is probably the main reason at this point in time and I agree it should be changed). For example, your gmaul buff - literally kills the pure pking scene because of the 100% gmaul accuracy. Magic buff, which you stated in this post - everyone complained about this during the open beta tourney and the buff got reverted. You're trying to just revive one part of pking which is never going to work.

Stop thinking this is Ikov where everything never misses and the wilderness is OP for clans to farm GP and maybe we'll get somewhere.

How are you comparing a magic accuracy buff to me suggesting buffing a items magic damage by 5% lol?

Most of these suggestions actually hurt my team more than benefit than them especially the casket ones

17 minutes ago, Affe said:

Went pking at revs, galvek, chaos altar, ancient casket, lava dragons, wildy bosses, rouges castle and many more places.
Had a fun little war vs the vennies at revs & then got out numbered by som clan at galvek (like 8 v 40 kekw).
And im not even a pker, im a hardcore pvmer who just went along for that 25 player kill achievement really.
Sorry to say, but are you pkers really even trying to find ppl?

The topic is made for single pking not multi.

15 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

What pure pking scene are you talking about? The wilderness is dead apart from revs? (And thats mostly pures just killing revs) Pure pking on 07 are clan run ins/ clan wars, and GE. Pures dont pk with gmauls in multi on 07? They do in single but since barely anyone pks in single on Zaros, theres no such thing as killing the pure pking scene? 

3 minutes ago, Sender said:

What pure pking scene are you talking about? The wilderness is dead apart from revs? (And thats mostly pures just killing revs) Pure pking on 07 are clan run ins/ clan wars, and GE. Pures dont pk with gmauls in multi on 07? They do in single but since barely anyone pks in single on Zaros, theres no such thing as killing the pure pking scene? 

That's just one of the pking styles that can draw some activity. You buff one style of pking to suit yourself and kill another. When I disagreed in beta for the accuracy buff in wilderness I got flamed for it by 50 effect pkers. Now here we are when the game is out where every pker who is not effect complains its too accurate. Quite funny, isn't it?

Edited by Jack Sparrow

2 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

That's just one of the pking styles that can draw some activity. You buff one style of pking to suit yourself and kill another. When I disagreed in beta for the accuracy buff in wilderness I got flamed for it by 50 effect pkers. Now here we are when the game is out where every pker who is not effect complains its too accurate. Quite funny, isn't it?

Single pking hasnt been alive since the start of the server. Pkers are looking for 07 based servers where they can pk/ where there is activity. Again, this is based on single pking and not on multi pking. What suggestions do you have for singles to stay on topic? 

12 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Doesn't come out that way though does it? Do developers look like pkers to you or something?

First of all: you're brain dead. 

Secondly: you're an ironman with zero to no knowledge about the pking scene (IE your comment about pure pking which is non-existent).

Third and final: the only reason this server has this amount of players is due to the current hype. If pking dies out/never gets revived, so will this server. If people wanted to slave PvM all they, they'd play 07. 

16 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Doesn't come out that way though does it? Do developers look like pkers to you or something?

@Jack Sparrow

Get off this post. You were specifically told NOT to comment, and you proved exactly why this was the case for the public to see. 
It is quite ridiculous how clueless you are on this topic. You have absolute zero knowledge about pking and should not be providing any input on such a topic.

Edited by Nans

22 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Jack you don't pk you don't even enter the wilderness you fucked Cox because you thought you knew everything because you watched 4 atty streams and your in the we do raids discord non of this affects you it's something to bring more people to the game but because it's something you have not thought of you try to slam it instead of putting your inflated ego aside and making intellectual suggestions 

No support, this would heavily effect the non pvp community. Your suggestions literally force them into the wilderness for content which I honestly don't see the need for. The server is doing great at the moment. 2,500+ online with it's current state which is extremely good for the dying rsps scene. I feel like your suggestions would make more people leave compared to the amount it would make people join.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Italia said:

No support, this would heavily effect the non pvp community. Your suggestions literally force them into the wilderness for content which I honestly don't see the need for. The server is doing great at the moment. 2,500+ online with it's current state which is extremely good for the dying rsps scene. I feel like your suggestions would make more people leave compared to the amount it would make people join.

My point exactly.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

My point exactly.

How does this "force" people into the wilderness? He has said nothing about making any bis items In the wilderness so no one is forced to go in its for people who want something different you points come from a point of hatred of pkers and not from a point of improvement