Wilderness Suggestions Changes & Incentives

Fergus

Just now, El baboso said:

How does this "force" people into the wilderness? He has said nothing about making any bis items In the wilderness so no one is forced to go in its for people who want something different you points come from a point of hatred of pkers and not from a point of improvement 

I suggest you to read the thread again, maybe it'll be a bit more clear to you this time.

1 minute ago, Jack Sparrow said:

I suggest you to read the thread again, maybe it'll be a bit more clear to you this time.

Which basically means we don’t know we just like to say shit and refute it without bringing up any valid points. Which is why he agreed with Italia when Italia’s point makes 0 sense entirely. This guy is a literal hindrance to this server.

Love all of these except the shooting stars brother, unless it doesn't give GP.

Hope these get added, personally edge pking, miss that shit a ton.

70fd2775757473.5c5fb6e49bfd5.gif

Proud Co-Founder of the ice cc!

KP / King Purple / Purple

47 minutes ago, Italia said:

No support, this would heavily effect the non pvp community. Your suggestions literally force them into the wilderness for content which I honestly don't see the need for. The server is doing great at the moment. 2,500+ online with it's current state which is extremely good for the dying rsps scene. I feel like your suggestions would make more people leave compared to the amount it would make people join.

May I ask how this is forcing people into the wilderness?

This post is merely to enhance the content of the wilderness to make it more active. This post poses no influence to pvmers, other than ones who want to take advantage of the, once again, enhanced content of the wilderness.

I will be here awaiting your supporting details.

Lets not take the guy saying an accurate gmaul will ruin pure pking seriously and look at the boss from a realistic standpoint shall we? Galvek spawns once every 3 hours in 40+ wilderness multi combat requiring at a minimum 10 people to kill, is highly contested and is one of the only wilderness incentives in the game right now. That being said, killing the boss for 300k coins and 10 superior bones is already a bad enough loot table, if your lucky you might get 11 blighted teleport sacks.... Now lets look at the rewards. Pvp weapons when only 1 has any use whatsoever in pvp, Statius warhammer is only used as a spec to reduce monsters defence in pvp, vestas spear is only used for corp/rune dragons. Zuriels staff is only used in dmm/outlast settings. (non wilderness) This update isnt just needed its one of the only ways I see pkers continuing to play this game. Killing the boss for less than you’d make killing 4 nechrayels risking absolutely nothing is a joke.

Edited by Loc

5 hours ago, Jack Sparrow said:

"This still barely makes it better than a toxic staff cause of the less magic bonus it offers and the above points I brought up.  (before all the ironmen, skillers and captain jack sparrow jump to no support this one this literally does not effect you at all as it can only be used in wild, i'd like to hear the thoughts of other pkers/teams outside of my own)."

*Then all the pkers complained combat is shit cuz of how accurate it is.* You only look at one part of the wilderness and one fighting style and cater PvP updates to yourself and the 50 members of your clan +1ing these suggestions, whilst all the other clans leave. Sure there's some other things which effect pvp like supply costs (which is probably the main reason at this point in time and I agree it should be changed). For example, your gmaul buff - literally kills the pure pking scene because of the 100% gmaul accuracy. Magic buff, which you stated in this post - everyone complained about this during the open beta tourney and the buff got reverted. You're trying to just revive one part of pking which is never going to work.

Stop thinking this is Ikov where everything never misses and the wilderness is OP for clans to farm GP and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Should probably just stick to asking questions in we do raids. what the FUCK did I just read? This isn't a 1 clan can't make money problem, its an entire pvp activity problem which you blatantly don't see because you choose to pvm instead? I don't understand how someone can comment on wildy integrity without stepping foot in it. There's not just 1 clan on this thread, there's many people. 

8 minutes ago, Wests said:

Should probably just stick to asking questions in we do raids. what the FUCK did I just read? This isn't a 1 clan can't make money problem, its an entire pvp activity problem which you blatantly don't see because you choose to pvm instead? I don't understand how someone can comment on wildy integrity without stepping foot in it. There's not just 1 clan on this thread, there's many people. 

You dare question the undisputed king of misinformation captain jack sparrow? I'll see to it that Hope sees your comment and swiftly removes you from these forums in a heartbeat if I see you do that again.

I totally agree with this, for someone who use to pk 24/7 In edge on ikov it sad to see it dead on zaros. Also bug fixing some of the special weapons like bone crossbow and bone weapons make it more fun for low level pking, adding dragon halberd to have two hit specs instead of one. Lowering the cost of resetting combat skills, adding maybe coin tickets to the blood shop for 100 for maybe 1.5m or more you know be rewarded for pking like in ikov, mystery boxes or pk boxes or pking supply box. Make it more fun and worth to play and pk again. Everyone just pvms and skills. We are suppose to be both a pking and pvming server but we want to have more pking so we stand out from other servers and not only pvm, we need more items into bloodmoney shop lower some of the values of some of the items. Just my opinion would love to see it active again. -Zoomy 🙂 

Would agree, I would like to see more things for solo pkers though. Most of the current wilderness events simply cater to clans and it kind of sucks for solo pkers like myself. I can't do ancient caskets because I'll get fucked by 20+ members, and I can't do Galvek for the same reason. 

I can't have fun nh pking deep wilderness because I will get PJed and clan banged due to the pj timers which is same as OSRS but since our population is way lower, would be nice if it got switched to DMM pj timers where if you're in combat, you cannot be PJed. Something like this would be huge for single PKers and would make us be more active in those areas, but this is indeed a debatable topic.

I can't pk at edge because it's dead, and as you said, the supplies cost is a lot. Maybe add better changes to make it profittable so people can actually make more $/h than doing basic things like thieving or basic bosses compared to PKing at edge. This could be done by improving the bm shop, giving more bm for kills at edge, adding ancient stattues/other stattues to be exchanged for bm or coins, etc. 

Edit: LMS info has all been copy-pasted into separate LMS thread.

I wrote this in the discord, and got feedback to post it here aswell.

Ancient Casket.
This idea was amazing, but it needs adjustments.
Make the spawn points not at the teleport spots, instead put them in places like Rogue castle top floor, inside axe hut etc.
If you are a solo player you have literally no chance of killing the casket holder versus a clan even in singles - because if the casket holder simply doesn't fight back, his teammates can keep attacking you instead.
I would like to see a DMM kind of PJ system on the casket holder, so that if I attack him, his clan cant PJ unless he freeze me and walk around a corner or something like that.
Make boxing like in this clip bannable. This casket brings in the best weapons in the game, how competitive does this clip look like?

https://streamable.com/nwbvtx

11 hours ago, Psychic said:

good thread but, this is specifically for NH/Multi clans. what about the Edge Dhers etc? 

• And I quote from the post:

"Some sort of benefit to edge pking, we're 2 and a half weeks into the server there's yet to be 1 edge pker (yes I know most dh fights/brid/nh fights take place at edge pvp) but why would anyone want to d scim rune pk when the supplies cost simply outweights the rune set/bm they're going to get."
Edited by Nans

On 12/21/2020 at 5:06 AM, Fergus said:

why would anyone want to d scim rune pk when the supplies cost simply outweights the rune set/bm they're going to get

Making the blighted supplies cost a low enough amount a BM to profit based on BM alone with a 1 K/D would probably help.

On 12/21/2020 at 5:06 AM, Fergus said:

Please add parchments to blood money store

Also make it tradeable, it is on OSRS and should be on here.

Took at least 20+ Targets in 100k+ Risk for my Tier 1 emblem to finally upgrade to a Tier 2. I understand that they don't want emblem boosting, but it feels nearly impossible to upgrade an emblem. 

Blighted Teleport sacks not allowing you to teleport too your target even though it shows up as a required source for the spell, so if you wanna TP to target with an emblem thats -4 inventory spaces.

Blood money cooldown for recent kills seems to have been extended, killing people who I haven't killed in close to 12-24+ hours and still not getting blood money on the kill, saying you have killed this person recently.

There's 3 complaints apart of a long list of shitty mechanics.... 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic