Hero - Achievement requirement

animanex

I stated in the discord adding any random event wont solve a thing, there is ways to lock them behind certain quests like dragon slayer or the knights sword. Also making it so you can't use magic on it to reduce the amount of splashers helping the auto clickers, if the hero gets stuck in an x location it automatically goes back into the spawn location of it. Reducing the amount of gold you get as well, currently you get 2 sets of gold (straight cash and gold pouches) eliminating the straight cash u thieve from the heros will also reduce the amount of gold being introduced into the game.

19 hours ago, Italy said:

I stated in the discord adding any random event wont solve a thing, there is ways to lock them behind certain quests like dragon slayer or the knights sword. Also making it so you can't use magic on it to reduce the amount of splashers helping the auto clickers, if the hero gets stuck in an x location it automatically goes back into the spawn location of it. Reducing the amount of gold you get as well, currently you get 2 sets of gold (straight cash and gold pouches) eliminating the straight cash u thieve from the heros will also reduce the amount of gold being introduced into the game.

Highly disagree with the reducing cash part because there already is so little ways for Ironman to make any sort of money..this is one of the best ways for us to make money but I do agree there needs to be something done to combat bots somehow 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic