ILIKEDMM Beta App

Ilikedmm

Discord username: Ilikedmm

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:  Yes quite alot, i have a well rounded background in pvp/pvm knowledge 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: so i quit rs3 around the time of dung, so my experience stops at ice strykes there, but osrs ive played since release and have many acc types, pure/main iron/hcim

Runescape username & total level: MAIN-LIKEDMM (1741 total)        HC-ILIKEHC (1713 Total)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  honestly my strongest attribute atm would be making sure all the efficient skill methods are working properly/ week one grind issues people could run into, i like testing without spawning in items at first and playing as relatable to the actual game as i can get to ensure i can find as many bugs that would be a problem on launch as i can ?
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: im not working right now which is why i figured id see if i could help out in anyway, so i would most likely be playing a minimum of 25 hours a week 

Thank you for reviewing my app and I hope I can be of use ?