PoS, Not Grand Exchange

I think its exactly the same really though isn't it, perhaps implementing a trade post alongside a grand exchange may be worth doing. I like the idea of being able to buy essentials from the GE and not many people will list logs/unf vials ect on a trading post

2 hours ago, king said:

I think its exactly the same really though isn't it, perhaps implementing a trade post alongside a grand exchange may be worth doing. I like the idea of being able to buy essentials from the GE and not many people will list logs/unf vials ect on a trading post

Theres just way too many items (most not even/will never be sold) and so little sellers that the GE just doesn't make sense. PoS makes way more sense so you can see what items are actually out there for what price. With the GE you can't see the listed price or even if it is being sold. It just doesn't make sense for a RSPS.

Edited by Posty

9 hours ago, English King said:

What is a PoS? Postal Service?

Player owned shop, pretty much you list items in your "shop" and when players search, lets say "Armadyl Godsword", it will show every player in game selling an AGS with the price going low to high. So you see how many are out there. 

On 9/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, Posty said:

Im not sure if it is going to be this way already but please do not implement the GE into the server. PoS is way more organized and easier to navigate and see the true price on a RSPS. 

Agreed OP, glad we're getting a POS.

IGN - Brandon/Surly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pos is going to be awesome, it works really well in Ikov, advertising your Pos will still be the same I guess also.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...