Wilderness ideas

DPS

I'm aware we already got quite a few wilderness updates lately but in case there's room for more now / in the future you could & should consider these as well:

Wilderness slayer caskets could receive a buff: 

From now on you would get 1k coins per combat level (126 = 126k coins from casket) & additional 1k coins per wilderness deep so for example 40 wilderness will give 40k coins (166k in total)

You could also add a small boost for donators: 10%,8%,6%,5% & 4% [Not a must though]

Larran's chest should have a small chance of giving Vls/Swh/Zuriel's staff/1m/2m/3m coins (Up to you how small chance, whatever you see being the best)

Wilderness only Clue Scroll that can roll any items from normal clues and the boost should be: 5% for 3rd age & 10% for ranger boots

Replace crab fishing with anglers inside the wilderness and give boost for 10% faster fishing/mining/woodcutting inside wilderness, 50% chance to get double Angler/Runite ore/Magic logs & you should always get them as Noted

Make wilderness thieving more profitable @ rogue's castle 

From now on you would get 1k coins per combat level (126 = 126k coins from casket) & additional 1k coins per wilderness deep so for example 40 wilderness will give 40k coins (166k in total)

You could also add a small boost for donators: 10%,8%,6%,5% & 4% [Not a must though]

I don't mind this idea and could see it working, not too op and would give people more incentive too donate.

Larran's chest should have a small chance of giving Vls/Swh/Zuriel's staff/1m/2m/3m coins (Up to you how small chance, whatever you see being the best)

I think 1-2m is enough if we were saying coins, PK Items yeah I don't mind that either

Wilderness only Clue Scroll that can roll any items from normal clues and the boost should be: 5% for 3rd age & 10% for ranger boots

Mhh don't really like this idea at the moment, maybe in the future 

Replace crab fishing with anglers inside the wilderness and give boost for 10% faster fishing/mining/woodcutting inside wilderness, 50% chance to get double Angler/Runite ore/Magic logs & you should always get them as Noted

Yep I like this idea, definitely in the resource area. 

I actually like this idea, would become a good hotspot as I always see people moaning that thieving doesn't make them enough cash.

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

33 minutes ago, DPS said:

I'm aware we already got quite a few wilderness updates lately but in case there's room for more now / in the future you could & should consider these as well:

From now on you would get 1k coins per combat level (126 = 126k coins from casket) & additional 1k coins per wilderness deep so for example 40 wilderness will give 40k coins (166k in total)

Make Angler's Fishing noted, bigger yields but a bigger risk if you stay fishing too long ( more loot for pkers if they get the kill ).

Rogue's Castle already has some decent loot, it's around 10 minutes of opening chests for 2 hours of fishing in food / supplies.

Support on the Larran's Chest upgrades, make it a hotspot, and this also keeps clans from gatekeeping Galvek for PVP weapons.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic