Bots

Get Taxed 2

I know this has already been mentioned numerous times but please can we do something about these bots at the stall. 

Perhaps an NPC like a guard or something that will attack you if you have been there for x amount of hours. 

literally anything, can we just get rid of them already?

Wow. i can make a good assumption that not a single one is 200M legit each click of the stall gives me 1.250 exp (reg donar) thats 160,000 clicks to 200M

I also get 1.6k cash per click, if i was to bot myself to 200M Thieving i would get 256M GP..... (per account)

10 minutes ago, Cold cuts said:

There are over 150 normal account with more than 150m thieving XP. There are 66 normal accounts with 200m thieving XP as of me posting this. 

those 66 normal accounts (if they have used the stall) have brought in around 16B gp to the game.

27 minutes ago, Get Taxed 2 said:

those 66 normal accounts (if they have used the stall) have brought in around 16B gp to the game.

Yep. and considering a lot of those accounts and ones under 200m are probably doing heros with rogues outfit, meaning they're getting about 100k gp/minute per account.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 3:50 PM, Get Taxed 2 said:

I know this has already been mentioned numerous times but please can we do something about these bots at the stall. 

Perhaps an NPC like a guard or something that will attack you if you have been there for x amount of hours. 

literally anything, can we just get rid of them already?

This should no longer be a big issue, if you still notice weird behavior of people at stalls please private message any Server Moderator.