Wilderness slayer

Shopkeeper

15 hours ago, Gavirie said:

Would lead to instant bans. -1

Care to elaborate? 

On-topic: -1, wilderness caskets should be buffed. But not with blood money, theres already more blood money coming into the game from ancient caskets & BH which have been added recently. Adding them to the caskets would decrease the price ALOT. However I do agree that there needs some kinda nerf these would be some better options:

- 3-5x noted herbs.

-5-10x mith/addy bars.

-10-20x teak/mahogany planks.

-5-10x herblore secondaries. 

-20-30x gold/addy ore.

Edited by She

32 minutes ago, She said:

Care to elaborate? 

On-topic: -1, wilderness caskets should be buffed. But not with blood money, theres already more blood money coming into the game from ancient caskets & BH which have been added recently. Adding them to the caskets would decrease the price ALOT. However I do agree that there needs some kinda nerf these would be some better options:

- 3-5x noted herbs.

-5-10x mith/addy bars.

-10-20x teak/mahogany planks.

-5-10x herblore secondaries. 

-20-30x gold/addy ore.

I don't think that type of rewards are enough to incentivize people to do wilderness slayer.

with the BH update people are teleporting to you whenever you do slayer in the wild and of course if your doing slayer your most likely not fighting back. the rewards has to be significantly higher than currently to be worth the risk.

2 hours ago, Sitnowpunk said:

I don't think that type of rewards are enough to incentivize people to do wilderness slayer.

with the BH update people are teleporting to you whenever you do slayer in the wild and of course if your doing slayer your most likely not fighting back. the rewards has to be significantly higher than currently to be worth the risk.

I understand. But im telling you right now that blood money isnt gonna be the way to solve this. Bm is gonna drop in price and wont be worth slaying for. 

5 minutes ago, She said:

I understand. But im telling you right now that blood money isnt gonna be the way to solve this. Bm is gonna drop in price and wont be worth slaying for. 

It does not have to be blood money. there is more than likely a lot of other stuff they can do, I am not a game designer, I am a player. and as things are right now wilderness slayer is borderline dead content (outside of doing wildy bosses on task) so either something has to be done, or leave it as a piece of mediocre content.

EDIT: also blood money will always hold value as you need it to imbue rings.

Edited by Sitnowpunk

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic