Daily Tournaments

king

I think it's a given now for servers to be hosting these (in similar style to those of deadman mode 1v1's in various preset fighting setups), having taken part in many myself I believe they're pivotal for creating content, enjoyment & positive competition. 

I would suggest we also host these with OSGP/Store Donator credit rewards, alongside having a dedicated part of the website so players can see when the next tournament is, what it will be & the gear setup it will include & therefore we could properly prepare and practice. 

Summary:

1. Create DMM style 1v1 tournaments 
  2. Enticing reward system (OSGP/Zaros Store Credit)
  3. Multiple tournament locations to keep it feeling fresh
  4. Multiple setups including, maxed main, F2P, NH main, NH pure, welfare main, 1 def ect. 

Thoughts?

This is well said and a well done thread , support . I feel like players should throw in custom load outs, and they should thrown into a Community poll , so US the community picks which load outs should be for the future tournaments.

Edited by Zexy

Just now, ech0es said:

Definitely would love a f2p preset, I'm too shit for p2p pking.

it all starts with f2p man, muscle memory 

3 minutes ago, Zexy said:

This is well said and a well done thread , support . I feel like players should throw in custom load outs, and be they should thrown into a  Community poll , so US the community picks which load outs should be for the future tournaments.

Cheers boss

Never took part in one myself, but I've been watching fun PKing videos of "Rargh" and "LinksOcarina" and it really gave me a desire to learn how to PK even on a basic level! These tournies would be a great motivation to people like me who don't PK out of choice but are interested in learning for the rewards.

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

5 minutes ago, Cox said:

Never took part in one myself, but I've been watching fun PKing videos of "Rargh" and "LinksOcarina" and it really gave me a desire to learn how to PK even on a basic level! These tournies would be a great motivation to people like me who don't PK out of choice but are interested in learning for the rewards.

start with F2P 

I would love to see this introduced with a nice variety of different set-ups. With possibly a leader board at the arena which states who has the most wins for a bit of competition ?

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

2 hours ago, Thanos said:

David said they'd similar to Ikov in the aspect that they will be hosted daily for 07/ingame credits. 

unknown.png

This is a picture from the #sneak-peak channel in discord.

you gangster, appreciate this ❤️ 

This is an interesting & a nice idea which I fully support, variety with gear/stats & setups would definitely be a nice thing to have whenever the Developers consider it is the right time to do this.

On 6/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, DPS said:

This is an interesting & a nice idea which I fully support, variety with gear/stats & setups would definitely be a nice thing to have whenever the Developers consider it is the right time to do this.

I think the right time is straight away, given that content creators will be all over it upon release. 

On 6/14/2020 at 3:45 PM, Classic said:

Great idea, you may count on my support.

?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...