Pure HCIM EP. 1 - The Journey Begins

status rsps

I'd love some feedback on this. I know most other creators are doing the standard ironman / realist grin and I thought a pure HCIM would throw a nice mix into it. I explained some things a bit much throughout this first episode but it's in hopes of a new player or new ironman being able to follow along to a certain extent, future episodes will hopefully get more to the point.

Edited by status rsps

27 minutes ago, status rsps said:

I'd love some feedback on this.

I like the idea, but like you said in the beginning there's so many content creators doing the same thing it can be very repetitive.

Maybe for a next series guide, a 10 HP HCIM just like some people choose to play would be fun to see.

Good vid though, I like your energy and it's a good background thing to listen / watch.

Edited by November

1 hour ago, November said:

I like the idea, but like you said in the beginning there's so many content creators doing the same thing it can be very repetitive.

Maybe for a next series guide, a 10 HP HCIM just like some people choose to play would be fun to see.

Good vid though, I like your energy and it's a good background thing to listen / watch.

Appreciate the feedback homie.