Beta Application

Sip

Discord username: Toast#8346
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: yes I have a lot of experience in bug testing, I am a tester in Zenyte, Alora, Vitality and a few other rsps that I use to play but don’t play anymore. I have lots of experience on finding bugs and I play for hours and hours even if it’s to just find one bug to report it
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing runescape since 2005 and haven’t stopped playing it since, I also have been playing rsps since dodian servers were out, and haven’t stopped playing them yet. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to skilling guides, boss guides, or anything runescape/rsps related.
Runescape username & total level: Possibly Combat lvl -117 total level - 1982
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I think I’d be useful because i could test out all the game modes and see if there is anything wrong with them or see if anything needs to be switched or fixed. I also can be helpful to the team to find out if there are any bugs or dupes on the game. Also I can be very active and play everyday upwards to 16 hours + a day maybe more depending on the day but I can be active and show you I am ready for the job! I also am dedicated in testing out the beta and enjoying the game to help out before the release comes!
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I will test everyday on the server! I will check in with you everyday and let you know I’m online and I’m on testing trying to find bugs, dupes, help with tweaks, and anything else the server may require! I can be a huge asset to the team and would like a chance to prove it to you.