Suggestions to combat Hero bots.

WU-TANG

Hello everyone, As most of you are probably aware, thieving bots, specifically Ardy Hero's are a big issue.

And if you're unaware just look at the images below.

5D0bWnP.png

S1OOxkd.png

1bRTYvO.png

Now I've come up with a few suggestions to try and combat these bots on top of staff getting rid of them, If you have any of your own please comment below.

1) Locking Hero's behind X amount of days played.

Now this idea is pretty simple, you can't thieve from the hero's until your playtime has a certain amount of time reached.

Drawbacks - Botters could just make accounts and have them AFK till X amount of time is reached.

2) Locking Hero's behind donator rank.

This idea would work pretty well in stopping botters in their tracks in my opinion.

Drawbacks - Regular players would need donator in order to unlock the thieve from 25 Hero's achievement.

3) Just straight up nerf Hero's money wise.

With hero's being 4-5M gp/hr it's no wonder there are a tonne of bots going at it, it could do with a nerf as it is however nerfing to the point of it not being worth for the bots would be pretty good.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 8:46 AM, WU-TANG said:

Hello everyone, As most of you are probably aware, thieving bots, specifically Ardy Hero's are a big issue.

And if you're unaware just look at the images below.

5D0bWnP.png

S1OOxkd.png

1bRTYvO.png

Now I've come up with a few suggestions to try and combat these bots on top of staff getting rid of them, If you have any of your own please comment below.

1) Locking Hero's behind X amount of days played.

Now this idea is pretty simple, you can't thieve from the hero's until your playtime has a certain amount of time reached.

Drawbacks - Botters could just make accounts and have them AFK till X amount of time is reached.

2) Locking Hero's behind donator rank.

This idea would work pretty well in stopping botters in their tracks in my opinion.

Drawbacks - Regular players would need donator in order to unlock the thieve from 25 Hero's achievement.

3) Just straight up nerf Hero's money wise.

With hero's being 4-5M gp/hr it's no wonder there are a tonne of bots going at it, it could do with a nerf as it is however nerfing to the point of it not being worth for the bots would be pretty good.

This should no longer be a big issue, if you still notice weird behavior of people at stalls please private message any Server Moderator.