Lizardman Shaman Instance

SEQ

Just want to suggest that an instance should be available for the lizardman shaman canyon. Right now its basically impossible for ironmen to not get crashed and the temple doesn't even work. Only chance to kill shamans is on task for a 1/3.5k drop rate....

I would much rather see the temple get added (and also world 3 being reopened) as that would spread out the players per shaman enough for there to be spots for ironmen.

Not that instance tokens for it would be bad imo, I just think adding the other spot makes more sense.

46 minutes ago, Sitnowpunk said:

I would much rather see the temple get added (and also world 3 being reopened) as that would spread out the players per shaman enough for there to be spots for ironmen.

Not that instance tokens for it would be bad imo, I just think adding the other spot makes more sense.

+1

1 hour ago, Sitnowpunk said:

I don’t think there would be need for a world 3 now everything has settled down a bit. Plus having 3 world makes it more work for staff to manage. Instances would work better in this scenario.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 9:00 AM, SEQ said:

Just want to suggest that an instance should be available for the lizardman shaman canyon. Right now its basically impossible for ironmen to not get crashed and the temple doesn't even work. Only chance to kill shamans is on task for a 1/3.5k drop rate....

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this was implemented on 05/02/2021. (Lizardman Shaman Temple instances have been added to instance tokens)