Zodiac Beta app

Zodiac

Discord username:  Zodiac#3336

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Haven't previously been a bug tester, but discovered quite many bugs in other rsps games like in zenyte,  pking-bugs and boss-bugs. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Don't own a rs account anymore, but I have completed every possible high-end pvm and boss (except nightmare/tob) in zenyte, and that includes completing inferno. 

Runescape username & total level: - 

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I would check out most of the pvming monsters/ and bosses in the game and also check out if there would be possible other bugs/exploits in game and report them so it wouldn't be a problem when nov 27th hits.  I'd also like to check out inferno (which i have a lot of experience in) just to check out that it is functioning properly.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: At least a couple hours a day, I'm quite busy with my @university studies atm. On weekend i can be more active testing the beta. 

Edited by Zodiac
discord username was wrong/also nov 27th* kekw