Error Connecting to Server

Bathing Ape

Been playing zaros since server came out, went on vacation couple days before Christmas came back recently, and i cant log in to the  server.

Says error connecting to server after trying to log in for about 1 minute where you can't do anything, before it says error connecting to server.

I had been neglecting to update my java so i did that then i deleted cache and all that twice over and re downloaded whole client, still same problem.

So, i'm just tryna figure out how to play again.

Edit: Yes i have tried to log in multiple accounts and i have tried switching worlds.

Edited by Bathing Ape

Had a few people with GPU Problems, and it’s a common thing being that the default graphics card can’t handle some of the settings in Runelites GPU plug-in. Usually you make it past error connecting & login and then freeze up in game/loading.

Go to your Runelite settings, Search GPU and make sure it’s unchecked. If so then give it another shot. You could also try reducing the draw distance once you’re back in and play around with your limits.

Hope this helps!

Edited by V12

7 hours ago, Bathing Ape said:

Nope not at all unfortunately. It was already unchecked. I can't even log in so i dont really know what you mean by back in. I just get stuck with connecting to server and then after about 1 minute it just tells me error connecting to server, Doesnt even log in.

https://gyazo.com/fa5c6ff67545e5c0b53854165cbdd72e

What operating system do you have 32bit or 64? Head over to the download page and give the Zaros.exe version a try, see if this fixes your issue. Make sure you select the right one that matches your operating system.

Feel free to hit me up on discord and I’ll see if I can help you form there: V12#0001

Edited by V12

29 minutes ago, Bathing Ape said:

It just started working today out of nowhere. Thanks for your help anyway. Idk what the issue was the two days before. 

All good man, don’t be afraid to PM us on discord if you need help sooner 👍🏻