Hello! My Name is Alkan Who

Alkan Who

Hi everyone! My name is Alkan Who previously from Atlas. I was super excited to hear that this was a huge project in the making and I can’t wait for it to finally release! I’m looking forward to seeing familiar faces from Atlas as well as getting to know new people! Feel free to hit me up in game whenever once it’s released, I always enjoy talking to people.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, Alkan Who said:

Hi everyone! My name is Alkan Who previously from Atlas. I was super excited to hear that this was a huge project in the making and I can’t wait for it to finally release! I’m looking forward to seeing familiar faces from Atlas as well as getting to know new people! Feel free to hit me up in game whenever once it’s released, I always enjoy talking to people.

Hey man, I'm finding it so interesting that I'm seeing quite a few people say they've come from Atlas and I'm not sure what the relationship is between here and Atlas because I never played it. I thought it was a muuuuuuch different kinda game than RS though, that pirate game right?? Or is that the name of another server lol, if so my bad. I'm not too knowledgeable in the RSPS scene!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

16 hours ago, Cox said:

Hey man, I'm finding it so interesting that I'm seeing quite a few people say they've come from Atlas and I'm not sure what the relationship is between here and Atlas because I never played it. I thought it was a muuuuuuch different kinda game than RS though, that pirate game right?? Or is that the name of another server lol, if so my bad. I'm not too knowledgeable in the RSPS scene!

It was another rsps run by hope. The community was close with each other.

18 hours ago, Sun said:

It was another rsps run by hope. The community was close with each other.

That makes a lot more sense! Thanks for clearing that up.

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic