Zulrah once a day safe death HCIM/EHCIM

Teras

Atm zulrah is not a safe death

on osrs theres an achievment diary which isnt too hard to complete for once a day safe death, i.e if you die you dont lose status, if you die twice in 24hr you lose status

Perhaps add this into the game, maybe make it cost alot of gp or charge you every time you use it or lock it behind achievment % I dont know

but we need this, atm zulrah is far too risky and its drops are essential for end game content

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ignoring the people not taking this suggestion seriously.

While i think this is in general a good idea. I personally wouldnt give it a very high priority. It is however a very interesting topic. Zulrah is a barrier that stops people from entering lategame untill they do it. Not only will a safedeath per day allow the less skilled playerbase to give it a go without too much worry. its also a boss that often claims HC lives because of dcs. 

i do however think it should be locked behind a decent achievement requirement. Somewhere around 50% would make it an "extra precaution" that hcim can take without them passively getting it while preparing for the boss. 

• Like 3

Nooooo wayyyyyy.

I've killed Zulrah a few times on 1 other RSPS, and not once on OSRS. I learned after ~20 attempts on an alt, and have over 100kc on my EIM now. It's not difficult to learn, and in no way should be a safe death. I am by no means an experienced PvMer, so if I can learn it in a few hours, so can you.

Hardcore is supposed to be a risky game mode, that's part of the fun. Let's keep it that way.

You honestly have all my support in this suggestion, disregard those clowns against it without proper reason. I support this so long as it's behind a rather hefty achievement %, like 60% or so. I would like for this to be a very high achievement % because yeah it's a worry free ticket to zulrah daily and it's only on one boss, however for HC's this is THE boss and a huge gateway to other forms of pvm and bossing. 

+1 As long as it's behind a hefty achievement %

Everyone who laughed and said no to the suggestion should get more experienced in osrs and do some  research before replying anything. Western elite diary gives you one resurrection per day when fighting Zulrah and that's how it should be, doesn't matter how experienced you claim to be in pvm, no1 cares what you think about yourself. This perk should be added immediately. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcorepawn said:

Being a mobile only hardcore i fully support this so long as its locked behind an achievement of%75 or even %100 as it should be very hard to earn. 

No, trust me you don't want to be forced to have to do wilderness achievements especially as a mobile hardcore player. 50% should be fine and grindy enough.

• Julia locked this topic